4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
Aaaand of course stoper's patron responds with a facepalm, how dare some other dev actually have high-quality material AND be accountable at the same time? The nerve!
We all see that Stoper has a problem managing his schedule. But comparing someone (DrPinkCake) that made more than two millions of Euro with his game to any other developer seems a bit unfair to me. Most developers have a daily job and have to develop the game in their spare time, that's why so many delay releases or abandon. That does not deny the fact that some are more productive than others. But I just would not compare anyone to a project that already make the developer rich. Quantity of content is strictly related to how much time you can spend developing each day.
Except if you want to underline how excellently DPC manages communication of project status with his supporters (that is not depending on earnings, that's a correct business approach).

Do we know if Stoper is going to buy an NVIDIA 4090? That would cut in half the rendering time (both static and animations). It's a really expensive card of course.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
4920 renders not bad. How long did/will that take him?
7-8 months. About 300 animations aswell. Yep, that's what hard work actually looks like.

The office just released an update with like 1100 renders and AWAM had like 5 updates or smthing in the past 8 months.
5(or 6?) updates for AWAM since November 2021. Less than 1000 renders and ~3 animations. L&P's gotten even slower this year.

Stoper is at his usual pace coming up with probably 600 renders :LUL:
Stoper getting close to 9 months, and as per his own statement the update is gonna have 300+ renders. Pretty safe to assume it's less than 400, plus a couple animations.

All 3 of them doing it fulltime. So I think we do have a winner here. lol

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Don't go too small.
Maybe she is a bold one.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:love::love::love:
Oh my God I demand that Rosa wears this kind of thong or even the wonderful Jessica damn I got blue balls

look at these girls they are Jessica/Heather/Blake in real life this is such a perfect combination redhead blonde and brunette ahh :p

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes