4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Paulo Maia

May 21, 2020
Good evening, dear friends of this forum, I dare say that due to the continuous delays and the lack of the word on the scheduled dates, I'm going to ask Santa Claus to see if he can give me a little help so that the update comes as a present in my shoe, or as a New Year's Eve celebration. :unsure::unsure:

MestoTesto

Mar 15, 2021
Good evening, dear friends of this forum, I dare say that due to the continuous delays and the lack of the word on the scheduled dates, I'm going to ask Santa Claus to see if he can give me a little help so that the update comes as a present in my shoe, or as a New Year's Eve celebration. :unsure::unsure:
Hello, I'm Santa Claus. I read what you wrote and I'm here for you. For now, make do with Jessica's panties. You are lucky to get this. If you want, I will leave the remaining gifts to your grandchildren in the 22nd century.

JO Panties.jpg

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
XD Jennifer already showed up at he beginning of the month and that game is now completed
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The saddest thing is to see famous games having their second update in the same year faster than Hard News itself and here we are still waiting for Jessica's long hard news

despaireducer

Aug 15, 2019
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes