4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Guys I don't like to say this because I like the game a lot but this is becoming a great Mexican soap opera :(
We all LOVE this game and all this is just releasing some tension but the truth is ""To have the roses you will 1st be hit by its thornsٌ "Rose thistle", and btw He knew that.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
We all LOVE this game and all this is just releasing some tension but the truth is ""To have the roses you will 1st be hit by its thornsٌ "Rose thistle", and btw He knew that.
Yes, this is only making me more anxious every day I liked the good reference. :cool:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kazanovaromeo
Sep 15, 2020
I've said before that this dev is slow af but at least honest about his work schedule/rate. He has said that he just works when he wants, often not doing anything.

In that scenario, supporting him financially is on YOU. You know it'll be slow. Paying him and complaining is on YOU if you do that.

L&P? That dudes does jack sh*t and blatantly lies in order to milk people. People pay him and he tells them blatant lie after lie in order to extend his release dates because he doesn't work. Clearly. Again, the difference between him and Stoper is that L&P claims to work EVERY DAY, 8-12 hours a day. He really claims this (short of vacations about once a year). And he still somehow only drops 2-3 updates a year (if that) and they're small as f*ck. I'm talking less than 5 mins reading every line, even less if you don't play certain routes. One route has had the last two updates give ZERO new content. You install, load the last save and it's game over lol.

Imagine supporting that lying scam artist.

Stoper is just honest about not really giving too much of a sh*t. Said even if you all stopped paying him he'd still make it at the pace he wants.

Now, I like JOHN so I'd love faster releases but I also don't pay the guy and he's not lying to you. The only thing I've ever seen him do is give false release windows...and I spoke up about that! I said that's wrong and to just shut up until it's ready.

Other than that, he may be slow but this isn't milking. He told you all that he works slow and often not at all. That's on you if you pay him. If you don't, maybe shut up and hope he keeps working on it at all.
We know it's you stoper :FacePalm:

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
"that guy over there who is receiving thousands of dollars for doing nothing? He is totally cool guyz, it is on YOU if you expect anything in return because he already said he doesn't give a fuck about your expectations. That makes it totally OK guyzzz.

What are you? Some kind of a person with principles and intellectual structure? You need to chill out, my dude, this isn't 1942!"
It literally is on YOU. Stop paying him and bounce I'd it makes you that mad, lol.

He has stated his work ethic/speed.

Imagine you walk in to a restaurant called "Your Order Will Never Finished Today". You sit and the waiter is like "yeah, so whatever you order will NOT be done today. Expect a wait of somewhere between 24 and...I dunno...700 hours for your order. Also, you pay up front for the meal".

Then imagine being a big enough moron to order food from that restaurant...and then complain that you're hungry and demand your order be done soon, lmao.

That's on YOU...and exactly what goes on here. He told you all. You still pay him. Stop if you care that much.

L&P, for those making a comparison, is called "Super Fun Fast Food Real Fast" and promises the best meal you ever ate VERY FAST. You order, pay and the waiter just keeps coming back every 3 mins to tell you how close it is and how fast the chefs are cooking it. Ohhh, man they're working so hard!
And this repeats for 7 months until you're brought out a plate with a carrot and a half-eaten apple on it.

It's moronic to keep frequenting those restaurants if you're that hungry and, ya know, like something for your money. Just don't cry about the first place that told you up front.

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
When exactly did stoper ever say that? First time I'm hearing about this.

You mean the same way stoper kept coming up with nonsense devblogs these past few months so people don't abandon this sinking ship?

You do know that stoper criticized L&P for slow updates and the way he's working in the past, calling it bullshit, yes?

Don't get me wrong, I do have a very strong opinion about L&P, and it's certainly not a good one, but stoper went well and beyond in the past ~1.5 years.

If he was honest, he wouldn't tell people in July about releasing the update, then "dead or alive" in August, then September, then October...and so on. He's been working on those "last few images" for months now. He's also said previously that there was only 1 animation left, but in his last message on Discord it was suddenly 2 animations. Doesn't really sound like an honest person if you ask me.

But I agree, nobody is forced to give him money, and most people here do indeed get the game for free. That doesn't mean people aren't allowed to express their opinions about what's going on, though. Same thing with L&P.

Wouldn't the exact same thing apply to L&P aswell? Yet you come here calling him a milker and liar, but stoper is somehow better and should be immune to criticism?
Never claimed Stopee is immune to criticism. The only difference between them is that one is honest with you about their pace/work ethic. That's it. Both are poor developers and communicators. That's on YOU if you pay Stopee to do jack sh*t most days because he tells you he does jack sh*t most days.

Where did he say this? Go back in this verh thread and there is a copy of a Patreon post he made saying everything I said above.

If the restaurant is called "You'll never get your order" don't buy food from them.

Jozef Minge

Aug 28, 2017
We are know that Stoper can make 200 renders for a month (or month and a half), because he do it already in the beginning of the game. First updates were in two months, but with side project releases between them.
Apparently he can't work on this game with such enthusiasm anymore, so I will be glad if he update the game in four months, three times per year. I'm not complaining at all, I preferred this way instead of abbandon tag, so....

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
We are know that Stoper can make 200 renders for a month (or month and a half), because he do it already in the beginning of the game. First updates were in two months, but with side project releases between them.
Apparently he can't work on this game with such enthusiasm anymore, so I will be glad if he update the game in four months, three times per year. I'm not complaining at all, I preferred this way instead of abbandon tag, so....
the problem is that it is not 4 months, but 6 and then 2 times a year. and in the future they could even be worse given the complexity of the scenes and all the branches of the story.

Cybersexist

Dec 28, 2018
It literally is on YOU. Stop paying him and bounce I'd it makes you that mad, lol.

He has stated his work ethic/speed.

Imagine you walk in to a restaurant called "Your Order Will Never Finished Today". You sit and the waiter is like "yeah, so whatever you order will NOT be done today. Expect a wait of somewhere between 24 and...I dunno...700 hours for your order. Also, you pay up front for the meal".

Then imagine being a big enough moron to order food from that restaurant...and then complain that you're hungry and demand your order be done soon, lmao.

That's on YOU...and exactly what goes on here. He told you all. You still pay him. Stop if you care that much.

L&P, for those making a comparison, is called "Super Fun Fast Food Real Fast" and promises the best meal you ever ate VERY FAST. You order, pay and the waiter just keeps coming back every 3 mins to tell you how close it is and how fast the chefs are cooking it. Ohhh, man they're working so hard!
And this repeats for 7 months until you're brought out a plate with a carrot and a half-eaten apple on it.

It's moronic to keep frequenting those restaurants if you're that hungry and, ya know, like something for your money. Just don't cry about the first place that told you up front.
98% of the People complaining here are NOT paying him and never have...

Jozef Minge

Aug 28, 2017
the problem is that it is not 4 months, but 6 and then 2 times a year. and in the future they could even be worse given the complexity of the scenes and all the branches of the story.
I am not arguing about that. Two months in the beginning, now in six months (or more), so I will be glad if updates are coming in four months (in the middle). Four months are torelable, three months are dream! ;)

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
This right here describes exactly what stoper has been doing for the past 8+ months. Delay after delay. Lie after lie. Maybe you should read up on some of his devblogs instead of making up stuff stoper's never said. Atleast not the way you've put it. Stoper is in the same league as L&P, and possibly even worse lately.

Never claimed Stopee is immune to criticism. The only difference between them is that one is honest with you about their pace/work ethic. That's it. Both are poor developers and communicators. That's on YOU if you pay Stopee to do jack sh*t most days because he tells you he does jack sh*t most days.

Where did he say this? Go back in this verh thread and there is a copy of a Patreon post he made saying everything I said above.
No, you didn't claim that stoper is immune to criticism. But you think people should shut up about what's going on and be happy that the game is still in development (your words). But somehow you come here calling L&P a milker and liar, doing the exact same thing you want people to shut up about with the only difference being that it's about stoper, not L&P. Because, like I've said before, the exact same thing would also apply to L&P's project following your logic. Do you not see how flawed this logic is?

Stoper is not honest. He's constantly coming up with meaningless devblogs and contradicting statements for MONTHS. That's exactly what your L&P/Restaurant comparison is. He's telling you that he's working hard. He's telling you for months that he's working on the last images. He's telling you that there's 1 animation left, then a month later it's suddenly 2 animations and still those "last images". He's been telling you half a year ago how great of a progress he's making. He's been telling you about releasing the update since July. This is not an honest developer. That is not being honest about pace or work ethic. That is straight up garbage.

Also, there has never been a post or comment from stoper like the one you mentioned since the day I registered on this forum. He's said multiple times that he doesn't plan ahead, that he's working the way he's working, like it or not. He admitted to being slow even, but never once have I seen a post where he said something even remotely close to, and I quote you here; "He has said that he just works when he wants, often not doing anything.". So, unless there's actually a post burried in this 860 pages long thread and you wanna provide it to us, I'm calling bullshit on your statement.

And again, I do agree that people are not forced to pay him a cent. Most of us don't. But we can still criticize garbage when we see garbage. The same way you criticize L&P's garbage.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes