4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

grumpyoldcat

Apr 30, 2020
Ya know, I was going to make a drinking game out of this for shits and giggles, but I see now that you'd die from alcohol poisoning...

Even with half shots.

Reactions: Mystermask

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
this is not his site, this is a pirate forum where we share games. of course the optional respect toward dev is more about common sense and not that u most. we should be allowed to complain without the need to be a patron. I mean, this is not his site. but, we need to be moderated about it, people get annoyed if we would complain over and over and over again. Im quite annoyed by people telling others they can not say anything because they are pirates. well. guess what, we are in a pirate site.
of course I think we should always be respectful toward each other, and I want devs to survive and earn money, but in the same time, this is a pirate site, not the dev site. keep it civil and complain when its something interesting to say, not just crying because u didnt get a harem scene. its quite childish, but u can share you opinion what u think and what u would like and not, in a civil matter. thats it. and people that try to shut u off because u are not a patron or fetish shaming or whatever, they can fck off.

Last edited:
Apr 8, 2020
98% of the People complaining here are NOT paying him and never have...
I have supported him for years, last time i subbed was july 2022. I have criticized him multiple times in the past but his response was just lame as your post. This free site introduced me to e-games, I still support creators who are honest and provides updates on time. The amount of dickriders he has on his patreon and this forum are remarkable because this guy is not deserving of any of this. I have raised this issue multiple times in the past on this forum and now that im not subbed to him i wont say much.

Cybersexist

Dec 28, 2018
this is not his site, this is a pirate forum where we share games. of course the optional respect toward dev is more about common sense and not that u most. we should be allowed to complain without the need to be a patron. I mean, this is not his site. but, we need to be moderated about it, people get annoyed if we would complain over and over and over again. Im quite annoyed by people telling others they can not say anything because they are pirates. well. guess what, we are in a pirate site.
of course I think we should always be respectful toward each other, and I want devs to survive and earn money, but in the same time, this is a pirate site, not the dev site. keep it civil and complain when its something interesting to say, not just crying because u didnt get a harem scene. its quite childish, but u can share you opinion what u think and what u would like and not, in a civil matter. thats it. and people that try to shut u off because u are not a patron or fetish shaming or whatever, they can fck off.
Of course everybody can voice their Opinion BUT the constant bitching,badmouthing and wishing to beat up,castrate or kill the Developer its just Madness!
Also that nearly everybody here knows to do the same or better Job faster than Stoper is a Joke.
If so they should do their own Game(s)...

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yeah. thats the "respectful" conduct that the person is not following.
that should be part of the "moderator" job here to tell people that act "too much" to take it easy.
but as I wrote, we are in a pirate site and we should not be told that we can not say anything because we are not patrons.
so we are here and there will always be opinions, some extreme as well. what we can do is ignore the fellow, eventually he will stop bitching since nobody cares. I mean, one time its ok, but if theres someone that keeps bitching, just ignore him or report.

as for Stoper. I just ignore the wait. he's done when he's done. theres nothing I can do to speed it up.
I think his game is really good and I don't want to change anything. should be this quality. even if it takes ages to get an update, its better than nothing.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Of course everybody can voice their Opinion BUT the constant bitching,badmouthing and wishing to beat up,castrate or kill the Developer its just Madness!
Also that nearly everybody here knows to do the same or better Job faster than Stoper is a Joke.
If so they should do their own Game(s)...
Please good sir, show me a single post of anyone threatening the developer with physical harm, castration or homicide. Would also love to see a post of anyone saying that they could create a better product themselves. About 90% of posts criticizing the development are backed up by facts, simply showcasing how stoper is misleading everyone with his reoccuring, meaningless development blogs and the terribly slow development speed this game is currently facing (and by currently I mean the past ~2 years). Sure, there are troll posts every now and then, not gonna argue about that. But even those troll posts only exist due to stoper saying the exact same thing in every devblog for several months straight for the most part, which, if you ask me, is the biggest trolling here. Anyway, the majority is simply reacting to Patreon and Discord leaks.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes