4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Dear Boobs Lover , where are my beloved Princesses Blake and Jessica ( if it is possible to post there pics ) . and yes I have many beloved Princesses and Sleeping Beauties because we found many gorgeous girls in one game at the same time.

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
Dear Boobs Lover , where are my beloved Princesses Blake and Jessica ( if it is possible to post there pics ) . and yes I have many beloved Princesses and Sleeping Beauties because we found many gorgeous girls in one game at the same time.
I was not able to find any links to deviantart or slushe and can't post fan arts made by artists cause it would be rude;)
Here is link to fan art thread, i'm sure you will find something for you :KEK:
https://f95zone.to/threads/jessica-oneils-hard-news-fan-art-assets-thread-stoperart.17674/

Oh, and if you want something just write in private message.

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017

Rendering the final animation at the moment. After that I have to make several closing images and do the final work on the script and packaging.

Sound like seven days to me...
Sounds more than a week to me. Two weeks at least. I think script and debug alone take some days. Add to that "several" images. In my opinion animations are a big burden to developers, they really increase too much the release time but it seems many players can't live without them. I find animations in VN are really mediocre compared to the ones made by artists specialized in animations, so I would prefer a shorter release time or more dialogues and static images.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I wonder how many sex scenes there must be. :unsure:
With Conner :BootyTime: we already know that yes it is without a doubt one more with Heather Will there be someone else?

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021

Rendering the final animation at the moment. After that I have to make several closing images and do the final work on the script and packaging.

Sound like seven days to me...
Does stoper even realise how he's saying the exact same thing for months now? The only difference from his previous statement is that, instead of 2 animations and "the last few images", we're now at 1 animation and "several closing images"...plus script and packaging. This is a back and forth. We've already been at 1 animation almost 2 months ago, then went back up to 2 animations, now back to 1 animation. From "the last few images" 2 months ago, to now "several closing images". What is this guy even saying?

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes