4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
it will be 3 scenes. minimum 1 lesbian and 1 connor scene. + some of the other male character gets something or another lesbian scene just to fuck with u. after that its a 6-12 months wait for the next update.
My Spidey-sense says more, feels like a fuck it, do it proper update, might as well since it already taken this long and I've taken heat on it. Plus keep and add subscribers not cause mass exodus.

Reactions: baka

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
it will be 3 scenes. minimum 1 lesbian and 1 connor scene. + some of the other male character gets something or another lesbian scene just to fuck with u. after that its a 6-12 months wait for the next update.
:unsure:(y) Well, that's probably the case. As always was Conner always getting what he wants by saying the best slice of cake from Jessica's pussy :LOL:

Reactions: Busted1201 and baka

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Holy shit! I started following this game a long time ago. I stopped over a year ago because the content didn't seem to be moving forward. I decided to check back today to see if it had been abandoned and I see it hasn't been updated in 8 months. Who the he'll is still giving this guy any $$? I read through a few of the comments and it seems everyone feels the same. This is insane. Oh well, I'll come back in another year to see if it has been updated.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes