4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Does stoper even realise how he's saying the exact same thing for months now? The only difference from his previous statement is that, instead of 2 animations and "the last few images", we're now at 1 animation and "several closing images"...plus script and packaging. This is a back and forth. We've already been at 1 animation almost 2 months ago, then went back up to 2 animations, now back to 1 animation. From "the last few images" 2 months ago, to now "several closing images". What is this guy even saying?
At least he gives signs of life, we may think he's dead from an august post :4Head:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
): It's hard to understand the stopper it worries me about the accounts he has on Twitter and DeviantArt that aren't getting any news but I hope what I'm thinking doesn't happen.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

NathanSlayer

Jun 15, 2021

Rendering the final animation at the moment. After that I have to make several closing images and do the final work on the script and packaging.

Sound like seven days to me...
I think mistakenly he wrote 7 weeks as 7days. Also possible that he meant 7 months

Last edited:
Reactions: MestoTesto

WatsonJohn

Jul 27, 2020
Lifecycle of every update: Make promises > Get delayed due to technical issues > Patrons get pissed > Make another promise that it's near > Get delayed due to personal issues > it's nearer > It's nearerer > Patrons get pissed > Disappear > Then makes the sudden update > Patrons get disappointed with little content for such a long waiting time > Make promises.

And the cycle continues.

Tennoujirex

Dec 26, 2021
Does stoper even realise how he's saying the exact same thing for months now? The only difference from his previous statement is that, instead of 2 animations and "the last few images", we're now at 1 animation and "several closing images"...plus script and packaging. This is a back and forth. We've already been at 1 animation almost 2 months ago, then went back up to 2 animations, now back to 1 animation. From "the last few images" 2 months ago, to now "several closing images". What is this guy even saying?
This patreon comment summarizes his words more like lies perfectly.

dwdwdwdwd.png

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
This patreon comment summarizes his words more like lies perfectly.

View attachment 2115959
it seems to me consistent:
worked on the images; then he prepared the animation (as he said on September 28).
now the animation is ready (scene creation) and only needs to be rendered.
Then there are some outline images, writing and package to do.
there is a logical thread, the execution times that are excessive are out of order

• Angry
Reactions: the3m_dude

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
it seems to me consistent:
worked on the images; then he prepared the animation (as he said on September 28).
now the animation is ready (scene creation) and only needs to be rendered.
Then there are some outline images, writing and package to do.
there is a logical thread, the execution times that are excessive are out of order
I'm sorry mate, but in what world is this consistent?

April 15th (More than 6 months ago!!)-
Hey, everyone.

Just reporting that I'm slowly chipping out of the next update. It's going well so far. There's more work to do, but I'm happy with the results. I'm still considering between two options for the last event of the update, both seem interesting to me, but only one can fit here. I will likely decide in the last moment when I reach that point.
(Let that sink in for a moment. He's been talking about this "last event" more than 6 months ago. What exactly is going well here? What results?)

July 18th-

Hi, everyone.

I'm about to start working on the last event of the update. I was hoping I could finish it all this month, but seeing that we're already in the second half of it, that won't happen. The scene is rather complex, with choices and branches. So next month it is. I was telling myself not to give release dates, because of how bad I've been in keeping them for the last year. But next month, dead or alive, I'm releasing the update.

Thanks for the support, and have fun.

August 14th-
No beta versions this time, I'll release the update only when it's complete. I'm still aiming at that end of the month release target, but if I miss it, you know the drill - I'll send the links to the patrons from this month as each tier release happens.

Have fun, and thanks for the support.

August 28th-
Only a few days remaining till the end of the month and I'm certain I won't make it with the update by then. I'm 50 or so images deep in the last scene, but there's more to do. And a couple of animations, these alone will take a week.
(A week for the animations. A week? As in, 7 days?. Lmao)

September 28th-

And... oh yeah, the update. Working on the last images, and I have one animation to finish. So, almost there. I'll write a comment to this post when all the graphics are ready and the update will be released a couple of days after that.

October 8th-
IMG_20221009_153819.jpg
(From 1 Animation back to 2 Animations with one being in the render process. See previous quote for facepalm material)

October 21st-

Rendering the final animation at the moment. After that I have to make several closing images and do the final work on the script and packaging.
(2 weeks later, still 1 Animation to render and from previously "working on the last images" to "some more images", to now "several images"...)

Call me crazy, but I don't believe for a second that this update will be released in less than 4 weeks. And even that is questionable, as it's basically a rollercoaster ride. More images, less images, more images...1 animation, 2 animations, 1 animation...and so on.

Last edited:

Gearz24

Apr 25, 2021

(Let that sink in for a moment. He's been talking about this "last event" more than 6 months ago. What exactly is going well here? What results?)

Juli 18th-

August 14th-

August 28th-

September 28th-

October 8th-

View attachment 2116421
(From 1 Animation back to 2 Animations with one being in the render process. See previous quote for facepalm material)

October 21st-

(2 weeks later, still 1 Animation to render and from previously "working on the last images" to "some more images", to now "several images"...)

Call me crazy, but I don't believe for a second that this update will be released in less than 4 weeks. And even that is questionable, as it's basically a rollercoaster ride. More images, less images, more images...1 animation, 2 animations, 1 animation...and so on.
More bullshit and lies from the ultimate milker.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

Juli 18th-

August 14th-

August 28th-

September 28th-

October 8th-

View attachment 2116421

October 21st-

If we add all that together we must get something like 800 renders and 8 animations update,right?

Chicha

May 3, 2017

Juli 18th-

August 14th-

August 28th-

September 28th-

October 8th-

View attachment 2116421

October 21st-

Indeed, he already lost all credibility

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
Jan 8, 2018
  • #1,256
  • Yeah, I canceled my pledge. This is a very promising game, but not 30+ bucks per update promising.
    The author needs to revise his workflow. The Ren'Py scripting can easily be done during the rendering process, even with placeholder images if necessary. And so can optimization (of the already finished renders) and translation.
  • I just can't help it... :KEK:

boostedanimal

Dec 19, 2017

Juli 18th-

August 14th-

August 28th-

September 28th-

October 8th-

View attachment 2116421

October 21st-

the guy you replied to is a certified whiteknight of stoper, you shouldn't have bothered

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
  • I just can't help it... :KEK:
:WutFace:Guys... it's hard, I don't know if I'm sad or if I laugh at this stoper's comment who would have thought he would be in this current situation today. :confused:

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes