4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
the guy you replied to is a certified whiteknight of stoper, you shouldn't have bothered
I mean, my post wasn't really just meant to be aimed at Pietruccio. Wouldn't really call him a whiteknight either. He's usually quite critical and realistic about developers and their projects, especially in another thread were both of us participate from time to time. He is totally aware that stoper is terribly slow and that something is wrong, but he's also a fan and basically doing what fans do. I can't blame anyone for that. There are other people who are actually blind when it comes to stoper, but I wouldn't count him to the dickrider faction. ;)

I think we all are pretty sick of stoper's meaningless devblogs and the constant downhill ride for the past 2 years. Would be nice if that wasn't the case. The game itself is great...unfortunately I might add, as it means that we all come back here from time to time just to get disappointed for the most part. I do hope that things get better next year, but we all know the chances for that to happen are slim to none. Don't think stoper's new GPU will change anything. Oh well..

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I wonder about the beach scene.
It would be fun if we accidentally see Eve there too.
What type of swimsuit you guys will imagine she can wear?
Maybe she is going even topless.
Here in Europe a lot of women are topless on the beach.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I wonder about the beach scene.
It would be fun if we accidentally see Eve there too.
What type of swimsuit you guys will imagine she can wear?
Maybe she is going even topless.
Here in Europe a lot of women are topless on the beach.
:unsure: I've asked myself this several times about an acquaintance of Jessica and Rosa showing up on the beach but I imagined one of the guys like David/Christian But it would be nice if Eve showed up I think she would probably wear a high waisted bikini or rimmed bikinis

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes