4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
7-8 months. About 300 animations aswell. Yep, that's what hard work actually looks like.

5(or 6?) updates for AWAM since November 2021. Less than 1000 renders and ~3 animations. L&P's gotten even slower this year.

Stoper getting close to 9 months, and as per his own statement the update is gonna have 300+ renders. Pretty safe to assume it's less than 400, plus a couple animations.

All 3 of them doing it fulltime. So I think we do have a winner here. lol
I've said before that this dev is slow af but at least honest about his work schedule/rate. He has said that he just works when he wants, often not doing anything.

In that scenario, supporting him financially is on YOU. You know it'll be slow. Paying him and complaining is on YOU if you do that.

L&P? That dudes does jack sh*t and blatantly lies in order to milk people. People pay him and he tells them blatant lie after lie in order to extend his release dates because he doesn't work. Clearly. Again, the difference between him and Stoper is that L&P claims to work EVERY DAY, 8-12 hours a day. He really claims this (short of vacations about once a year). And he still somehow only drops 2-3 updates a year (if that) and they're small as f*ck. I'm talking less than 5 mins reading every line, even less if you don't play certain routes. One route has had the last two updates give ZERO new content. You install, load the last save and it's game over lol.

Imagine supporting that lying scam artist.

Stoper is just honest about not really giving too much of a sh*t. Said even if you all stopped paying him he'd still make it at the pace he wants.

Now, I like JOHN so I'd love faster releases but I also don't pay the guy and he's not lying to you. The only thing I've ever seen him do is give false release windows...and I spoke up about that! I said that's wrong and to just shut up until it's ready.

Other than that, he may be slow but this isn't milking. He told you all that he works slow and often not at all. That's on you if you pay him. If you don't, maybe shut up and hope he keeps working on it at all.

sirsir_sir

Sep 16, 2021
I've said before that this dev is slow af but at least honest about his work schedule/rate. He has said that he just works when he wants, often not doing anything.

In that scenario, supporting him financially is on YOU. You know it'll be slow. Paying him and complaining is on YOU if you do that.

L&P? That dudes does jack sh*t and blatantly lies in order to milk people. People pay him and he tells them blatant lie after lie in order to extend his release dates because he doesn't work. Clearly. Again, the difference between him and Stoper is that L&P claims to work EVERY DAY, 8-12 hours a day. He really claims this (short of vacations about once a year). And he still somehow only drops 2-3 updates a year (if that) and they're small as f*ck. I'm talking less than 5 mins reading every line, even less if you don't play certain routes. One route has had the last two updates give ZERO new content. You install, load the last save and it's game over lol.

Imagine supporting that lying scam artist.

Stoper is just honest about not really giving too much of a sh*t. Said even if you all stopped paying him he'd still make it at the pace he wants.

Now, I like JOHN so I'd love faster releases but I also don't pay the guy and he's not lying to you. The only thing I've ever seen him do is give false release windows...and I spoke up about that! I said that's wrong and to just shut up until it's ready.

Other than that, he may be slow but this isn't milking. He told you all that he works slow and often not at all. That's on you if you pay him. If you don't, maybe shut up and hope he keeps working on it at all.
"that guy over there who is receiving thousands of dollars for doing nothing? He is totally cool guyz, it is on YOU if you expect anything in return because he already said he doesn't give a fuck about your expectations. That makes it totally OK guyzzz.

What are you? Some kind of a person with principles and intellectual structure? You need to chill out, my dude, this isn't 1942!"

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
He has said that he just works when he wants, often not doing anything.
When exactly did stoper ever say that? First time I'm hearing about this.

L&P? That dudes does jack sh*t and blatantly lies in order to milk people.
You mean the same way stoper kept coming up with nonsense devblogs these past few months so people don't abandon this sinking ship?

You do know that stoper criticized L&P for slow updates and the way he's working in the past, calling it bullshit, yes?

Don't get me wrong, I do have a very strong opinion about L&P, and it's certainly not a good one, but stoper went well and beyond in the past ~1.5 years.

I've said before that this dev is slow af but at least honest about his work schedule/rate.
If he was honest, he wouldn't tell people in July about releasing the update, then "dead or alive" in August, then September, then October...and so on. He's been working on those "last few images" for months now. He's also said previously that there was only 1 animation left, but in his last message on Discord it was suddenly 2 animations. Doesn't really sound like an honest person if you ask me.

But I agree, nobody is forced to give him money, and most people here do indeed get the game for free. That doesn't mean people aren't allowed to express their opinions about what's going on, though. Same thing with L&P.

If you don't, maybe shut up and hope he keeps working on it at all.
Wouldn't the exact same thing apply to L&P aswell? Yet you come here calling him a milker and liar, but stoper is somehow better and should be immune to criticism?

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes