4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
I hope so I like Tommy I'm really rooting for him I hope he appears in this update with a surprise
What day are we at in-game currently? It's a Saturday or Sunday, right? There's not really any reason for Tommy to appear, unless stoper decided to include the planned Roleplay/Cosplay (or whatever it's called) event with Tommy and his friends, but I remember someone saying that this event got delayed to (maybe) the next weekend anyway.

I don't know if that's true, but I find it pretty weird as I've seen some comments from stoper on Patreon earlier this year around March I believe, where he was talking about this particular event mentioning how he had already planned it out and even worked on it. He replied to several patrons during that conversation, saying that he was currently deciding on the dress Jessica would be wearing for this event. It's weird because we all know how stoper keeps saying that he doesn't plan ahead, how he's just going with the flow and whatnot.

Anyway, knowing that this update is gonna have only 300+ renders and stoper already said that events (or the last event atleast) are becoming quite big several times in the past 2-3 months, there's basically zero chance for this Tommy event to be included in the update anyway. Especially knowing that atleast one event is taking place at the beach, and there's gonna be several routes aswell. Which, if you ask me, is another hint that this update is likely only going to have 2 events in total with different routes to take (good wife/cheating/lesbian I'd assume). I don't see how it could be any more than that considering how atleast the last event is supposedly gonna be "big" with different routes while only having 300+ renders for the entire update.

If we were to assume that each event has 3 routes with 50+ renders, we'd already hit the 300+ mark in 2 events. Chances are that some routes have more renders than others, but it doesn't look like there's all that much new content to be expected for each seperate route. But hey, I could be totally wrong. To be honest, I fucking hope that I'm wrong. The game itself is great, otherwise I wouldn't be here. It's just the developer that I'm questioning alot lately...

Cheers!

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
What day are we at in-game currently? It's a Saturday or Sunday, right? There's not really any reason for Tommy to appear, unless stoper decided to include the planned Roleplay/Cosplay (or whatever it's called) event with Tommy and his friends, but I remember someone saying that this event got delayed to (maybe) the next weekend anyway.

I don't know if that's true, but I find it pretty weird as I've seen some comments from stoper on Patreon earlier this year around March I believe, where he was talking about this particular event mentioning how he had already planned it out and even worked on it. He replied to several patrons during that conversation, saying that he was currently deciding on the dress Jessica would be wearing for this event. It's weird because we all know how stoper keeps saying that he doesn't plan ahead, how he's just going with the flow and whatnot.

Anyway, knowing that this update is gonna have only 300+ renders and stoper already said that events (or the last event atleast) are becoming quite big several times in the past 2-3 months, there's basically zero chance for this Tommy event to be included in the update anyway. Especially knowing that atleast one event is taking place at the beach, and there's gonna be several routes aswell. Which, if you ask me, is another hint that this update is likely only going to have 2 events in total with different routes to take (good wife/cheating/lesbian I'd assume). I don't see how it could be any more than that considering how atleast the last event is supposedly gonna be "big" with different routes while only having 300+ renders for the entire update.

If we were to assume that each event has 3 routes with 50+ renders, we'd already hit the 300+ mark in 2 events. Chances are that some routes have more renders than others, but it doesn't look like there's all that much new content to be expected for each seperate route. But hey, I could be totally wrong. To be honest, I fucking hope that I'm wrong. The game itself is great, otherwise I wouldn't be here. It's just the developer that I'm questioning alot lately...

Cheers!
I loved your comment you said a lot of things I've been thinking lately.. (y)
Stopping to think here. You are right about Tommy we will only see him at another time I would like it to be now but as you already said it will be difficult the stoper would not put an event planned now even more with the many delays he had.

It's about this particular event I've heard about him I don't know if it's true either but it would be nice to know this is true about him having already chosen Jessica's dress for the cosplay event with Tommy and his friend anyway..

so we'll have two events with different routes will be nice but what interests me the most is the betrayal route and the lesbian one too. But actually I don't care anymore after all this time waiting I don't care who Jessica will have sex with in this next update I just want to see her having fun this is my number one wish lol and I think it's everyone's wish here too right and yes you are correct the game itself is amazing one of the best in my opinion. It's like you I've been questioning Dev too.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
You will love her sex scene with Connor :KEK:
:unsure: Yes but I'll be dying of rage inside damn it will be torture but if by chance Jessica indulges in the pleasure of anal sex :devilish::p maybe I'll start to like the damn Conner :sneaky::LOL:

Reactions: DD3DD

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019

Cheers!
there seems to be 2 ramifications of the final event (I assume with heather) and each branch has an animation.
I don't think there are any animations in the event with Rosa, also because nothing will happen when hot.
the 300 render is information from some time ago, so it could have risen to 350 excluding animations.
mine are all assumptions.
however, the fact remains that there are few renders for the time elapsed.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
there seems to be 2 ramifications of the final event (I assume with heather) and each branch has an animation.
I don't think there are any animations in the event with Rosa, also because nothing will happen when hot.
the 300 render is information from some time ago, so it could have risen to 350 excluding animations.
mine are all assumptions.
however, the fact remains that there are few renders for the time elapsed.
The 300+ render estimate from stoper a while back was just that, a simple estimate. This would also imply that when he made that statement, the render count had most likely not even exceeded the 300 mark at the time. I'm not saying the end result is gonna be exactly 300 renders either, which is why I always add a '+' at the end, meaning more than 300. It's totally possible that the update is gonna have 350 renders, but I think we can agree that this won't change all that much considering it's only a couple renders extra per route.

Also, seeing that this development cycle is getting close to 9 months with so little renders suggests that stoper's roughly creating 1 render per day + work on animations. Knowing this, in addition to his previous estimate of 300+ renders, I think it's safe to assume that this update won't get anywhere near the 400 render mark unless stoper somehow decided to speed up his process, as creating 100 renders would take him roughly 100 days with his current pace. We can really just hope for the best at this point. Fact is, like you said, this cycle takes way too long for so little content. And it's still going...

I'm assuming this was a typo? Do you mean that there's nothing too crazy gonna happen as the event with Rosa is in public? If so, I agree. It's also their first real meeting unrelated to work if I'm not mistaken.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I believe those are just bypassers..you know...the same way we would look at a woman dressed like that walking down the street. ;)
Maybe or it’s the vigilante checking out where she lives so he can give her a midnight visit & knockout Connor & then tuck her in bed. Would be really hot scene if vigilante starts rubbing up against Jessica from behind,
not letting her turn around and then after fingerbanging her he starts fucking her hard
& Jessica’s like oh my god Connor (really vigilante) your fucking me so good, like I always wanted you too & you even feel bigger and going deeper today, Don’t Stop I’m Cumming!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: MestoTesto

Bullx

Jul 2, 2020
English is not my native language

If a good experienced developer misses the release by 1 or 2 weeks, it can happen. Problems or private things can lead to this.

If such a developer is off by months in the release, it means that he is lying.

Either he didn't work on it and is looking for final excuses. Or it is ready and he looks how patient his patreons are.

The trick is... He says it's coming at the end of the month, but only subscribers of the previous month get his game. Then a delay, maybe it comes at the beginning of next month ... And so everything repeats itself ... Subscribers stay because they think it's coming soon. Delay ... etc

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes