4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

BartPS

Oct 21, 2020
I can feel the hate coming my way but ....
Seriously, what's all this anti-Conner crap about???

I mean, if he's a beta, he's got to be the most alpha beta in history. He's ex-military, now a vigilante, has a serviceable, while not cartoonish, penis, is a decent lover and willing to get practical advice to improve his technique, especially when it involves a threesome.

My favourite scenes are always where Jessica involves Conner in her debaucery with other women - his amazement that not only does he have a stunningly beautiful girlfriend, but one that wants to share him with other gorgeous women. And even though he's humble enough to be amazed at his good fortune, he's confident enough to accept and enjoy it.

Tennoujirex

Dec 26, 2021
I can feel the hate coming my way but ....
Seriously, what's all this anti-Conner crap about???

I mean, if he's a beta, he's got to be the most alpha beta in history. He's ex-military, now a vigilante, has a serviceable, while not cartoonish, penis, is a decent lover and willing to get practical advice to improve his technique, especially when it involves a threesome.

My favourite scenes are always where Jessica involves Conner in her debaucery with other women - his amazement that not only does he have a stunningly beautiful girlfriend, but one that wants to share him with other gorgeous women. And even though he's humble enough to be amazed at his good fortune, he's confident enough to accept and enjoy it.
Conner only gets a bad rep cause currently all of Jessica's sex scenes are with conner and no other male. So the animosity is sadly directed towards conner for getting all the juicy scenes with jessica whereas the cheating route doesn't even come close to it.
There's no doubt that jessica x conner scenes are the best in the game and highlight alot of quality sex scenes, but in the end majority of the players don't play that route as their main playthrough since everyones interested in her cheating.
So yeah conner isn't at fault here, he is easily one of the best female protag partners out there, it's just that the content directed towards him is superior to everything else in the game that people play it for.

BartPS

Oct 21, 2020
Conner only gets a bad rep cause currently all of Jessica's sex scenes are with conner and no other male. So the animosity is sadly directed towards conner for getting all the juicy scenes with jessica whereas the cheating route doesn't even come close to it.
There's no doubt that jessica x conner scenes are the best in the game and highlight alot of quality sex scenes, but in the end majority of the players don't play that route as their main playthrough since everyones interested in her cheating.
So yeah conner isn't at fault here, he is easily one of the best female protag partners out there, it's just that the content directed towards him is superior to everything else in the game that people play it for.
Well I guess I'd understand that better if the other male characters were vaguely attractive. I mean, apart from the young intern, every male character seems to be competing to be the most physically gross and/or personally vulgar.

Do the majority of players really prefer to see JO degrading herself with these dirty, wrinkly old men, rather than getting intimate with a beautiful, graceful woman, with or without her boyfriend?

Minado

Aug 25, 2017
i do, i am really not into lesbian stuff sry, and JO degrading herself is the reason i play this game, but it doesnt have to be ugly or old guys, a dominant boss, a blackmailing playboy also work for me

Reactions: whoabacha

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Well I guess I'd understand that better if the other male characters were vaguely attractive. I mean, apart from the young intern, every male character seems to be competing to be the most physically gross and/or personally vulgar.

Do the majority of players really prefer to see JO degrading herself with these dirty, wrinkly old men, rather than getting intimate with a beautiful, graceful woman, with or without her boyfriend?
I can be hardly a speaker for male beauty,but won't a girl like a man like Christian or David?Or the retired detective?
Also Jessica is not degrading herself.She is the one(actually we as players)that is starting and stoping eveything.

Jul 9, 2020
Conner and Christian and the bike mechanic guy and the car mechanic friend of Jessica's are all pretty good-looking speaking as a woman. The Mayor is fucking disgusting. Parker is way too old and the detective not much better. I like JOHN a lot because it's rare to find a game with a female PC that is just a normal person living a somewhat normal life. Most female PC games are written by men and have the woman getting raped and just no thank you.

Reactions: Buster65

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Conner and Christian and the bike mechanic guy and the car mechanic friend of Jessica's are all pretty good-looking speaking as a woman. The Mayor is fucking disgusting. Parker is way too old and the detective not much better. I like JOHN a lot because it's rare to find a game with a female PC that is just a normal person living a somewhat normal life. Most female PC games are written by men and have the woman getting raped and just no thank you.
:giggle:(y)I agree and it's good to hear this side of women too about what they think about the game is about each character including each one you've already mentioned as Mr. Parker he's an advanced age but he's a respectful and nice old man that's why I like him now o Mayor have to agree he's a disgusting pervert but it's a good way to go.
Anyway.. the only ones that will really please you are David/Victor/Duncan

There's also Christian/Tommy and his friend who I still think he's the same boy Jessica played with in the restroom of the restaurant that Conner went to But that's a discussion for another time lol and finally Conner himself ;)

Jul 9, 2020
Tommy it feels weird to go after a high school student. Like I think in the story, Jessica is supposed to be early 20s, but she looks a lot older. Jessica's sister whose name I forget looks so much more age appropriate and kind of wish she used that model instead.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Tommy it feels weird to go after a high school student. Like I think in the story, Jessica is supposed to be early 20s, but she looks a lot older. Jessica's sister whose name I forget looks so much more age appropriate and kind of wish she used that model instead.
Tommy is a HS student?

Thought he was a (good Christian) college boy.

Reactions: Ass Fan

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
It's really strange if I'm not mistaken Jessica is 25 years old but looks like she's 30 now her sister's name is Laura I think she can be well used in a future game But of course this might be possible only when oh Hard News is finished And if it's in the stoper's interest to make a game about Laura too.

For me she would be a great protagonist, I even preferred her instead of Jessica, now you can curse me LoL

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020

The majority of players don't look like Conner. :LOL:

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes