4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
I'm not here to argument about if it is ridiculous or not. I was simply relaying what Stoper said to #DIRTY Filthy Animal.

So rant all you want but don't put me as the source of it. :)
That's not my intention either. I was simply using your post to make a point, as you explained what stoper meant with his statement on Discord, which I find his statement to be pretty ridiculous. Got nothing to do with you or your post, really.

My apologies if you felt like I was trying to argue with you.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Darts.jpg

Hi, everyone.

A few days ago Patreon introduced a new billing option (subscription billing) that is not calendar month based, and I switched to it because I think it's a lot more fare for the patrons. The way it used to work is that you get charged when you start supporting and then on the 1st of every month. So your subscription was for the current calendar month, no matter if you've joined on the 1st or on the 30rd.

In the new subscription model your subscription is on for 1 month after you've started it, and if don't cancel it you get charged again on the same date the month after. So if you start supporting on August 29th, you are a patron until September 29th. You'll get charged again on that day for one more month (unless you cancel the pledge, of course).

For existing patrons there's no change, you get charged on 1st of each new month. If you cancel your pledge and then come back later, you switch to the new model and start getting charged on the day you've restarted your pledge.
Upgrading your pledge works the way it used to - you pay only the difference between your current pledge and the higher tier you upgrade to. But it doesn't change your pledge date. If you've started your pledge on September 5th as a $5 patron, and then on September 20th you decide to upgrade to 10$ you get charged only 5$ more. And your renewal date remains October 5th.

And... oh yeah, the update. Working on the last images, and I have one animation to finish. So, almost there. I'll write a comment to this post when all the graphics are ready and the update will be released a couple of days after that.

Thanks for the support, and have fun.

---

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
View attachment 2070070

Hi, everyone.

A few days ago Patreon introduced a new billing option (subscription billing) that is not calendar month based, and I switched to it because I think it's a lot more fare for the patrons. The way it used to work is that you get charged when you start supporting and then on the 1st of every month. So your subscription was for the current calendar month, no matter if you've joined on the 1st or on the 30rd.

In the new subscription model your subscription is on for 1 month after you've started it, and if don't cancel it you get charged again on the same date the month after. So if you start supporting on August 29th, you are a patron until September 29th. You'll get charged again on that day for one more month (unless you cancel the pledge, of course).

For existing patrons there's no change, you get charged on 1st of each new month. If you cancel your pledge and then come back later, you switch to the new model and start getting charged on the day you've restarted your pledge.
Upgrading your pledge works the way it used to - you pay only the difference between your current pledge and the higher tier you upgrade to. But it doesn't change your pledge date. If you've started your pledge on September 5th as a $5 patron, and then on September 20th you decide to upgrade to 10$ you get charged only 5$ more. And your renewal date remains October 5th.

And... oh yeah, the update. Working on the last images, and I have one animation to finish. So, almost there. I'll write a comment to this post when all the graphics are ready and the update will be released a couple of days after that.

---
Mid to end of October is my guess.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
View attachment 2070070

Hi, everyone.

---
:D Well, at least we have been informed about everything I deeply hope that this update will grid everyone especially in the sexual part Jessica deserves to be punished harshly for making us wait so long with blue balls :sneaky::devilish:

Tennoujirex

Dec 26, 2021
You know, I would agree that this might be problematic if stoper were to create 100 renders per day, which would probably take a day or two to render if your GPU is mediocre. A 3090ti for example can render big scenes in seconds, or minutes if there's alot of stuff going on in the scene.

Here's the thing: If stoper were to render that many scenes a day, he'd be able to release pretty large updates almost on a monthly basis. That's not happening though, so you can savely say that he's rendering a handful of scenes per day at most, which takes maybe an hour or two with a mediocre GPU to render.

ALL of these scenes can be rendered over night without stoper having to sit there infront of his computer. So even if he were to use 2x 3090ti's with NVlink, able to render even huge scenes in seconds, it wouldn't make any difference as every single one of those created scenes can be rendered over night without interfering his workflow, at all.

There's absolutely NO reason why a better GPU would save him time, except for maybe saving a second on booting up DAZ, or loading assets in or whatever. Stoper doesn't create 100 scenes a day, so his statement on Discord makes absolutely no sense unless he's actually rendering his scenes one after another during his workday, which would be nothing but a waste of time. And incase people come here saying "maybe he's redoing his renders and he's doing it this way to see if renders come out the way he wants them to be", no, you can preview your renders in DAZ before actually rendering them, so even if there was something he might be unhappy with, he could preview the render and rework it before pressing the "render scene" button in DAZ.

Just looking at his statement alone should make you raise an eyebrow. He doesn't know if he'll be able to increase his speed with a better GPU? Are you telling me stoper doesn't know if a better GPU reduces render times? Are you telling me stoper isn't aware of the fact that he can render over night without losing any time, better GPU or not? This whole statement is just him trying to entertain the waiting supporters, nothing more.

Ridiculous.
According to him, the most help that he can get from the new gpu is more vram which will allow him to make bigger scenes with alot of crowd, etc.
As you said he does not render alot of images at all considering given the timespan of more than half a year there are only like 300-400 renders at best, with the rest being animation renders, so yeah that new gpu is never going to help him reduce any render times.
What it will help him in though is the last moment animations he decides to pull out of nowhere every single time, that keep on further delaying everything, though if that card can take away this excuse what will remain the next time we get close to an update cycle?

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
Hello guys, I recently started JOHN and I immediately noticed that annoying window at the bottom where the text scrolls, is there a way to remove it or at least make it smaller? Thanks!
Ar you talking about the darker part where the text is ?
1664397480387.png
Press H to make it disapear.
There is some mods to make it clearer but I don't know where to find them.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
but if this is going to be a full on lesbian update, I'm going to be disappointed!
:unsure: I don't think it will be because we've already seen a lot of lesbian content in previous updates so now it will be more geared towards the Mr. Parker or Christian or maybe we'll see a date between Jessica and Heather with another random guy like this for example
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes