4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

terrashock

Jul 3, 2017
LOL..I'm CONFIDENT it wont be out this weekend
If I had a pound for every time I was surprised that the update didn't come after saying "The update will be released (insert date here)", I'd owe someone money.

You've got more chance of getting hit by a truck driven by a pot smoking monkey while holding the winning lottery ticket on the moon than this coming out at the weekend, and if it does actually happen, well, I hope you guys know what numbers you're picking.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
man i am really enjoying playing this game. so far up to the end of day 11. playing the faithful route but having Jessica enjoy some love of the beautiful ladies..Blake, Heather, and Shani so far along with the threesomes that accompany it. gotta say, the boyfriend is one lucky SOB. this is in my opinion the kind of fun a couple should have with other women and not necessarily have her jumping on every cock she encounters. i had her rejects Christian's advances so far and just enjoy the lovely Heather. that is how i would want my woman to behave. she can enjoy other girls without other guys. anyone know of some other games similar to this i would love to play them.

Last edited:

zayd

Nov 6, 2022
man i am really enjoying playing this game. so far up to the end of day 11. playing the faithful route but having Jessica enjoy some love of the beautiful ladies..Blake, Heather, and Shani so far along with the threesomes that accompany it. gotta say, the boyfriend is one lucky SOB. this is in my opinion the kind of fun a couple should have with other women and not necessarily have her jumping on every cock she encounters. i had her rejects Christian's advances so far and just enjoy the lovely Heather. that is how i would want my woman to behave. she can enjoy other girls without other guys. anyone know of some other games similar to this i would love to play them.
wtf

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes