4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
man i am really enjoying playing this game. so far up to the end of day 11. playing the faithful route but having Jessica enjoy some love of the beautiful ladies..Blake, Heather, and Shani so far along with the threesomes that accompany it. gotta say, the boyfriend is one lucky SOB. this is in my opinion the kind of fun a couple should have with other women and not necessarily have her jumping on every cock she encounters. i had her rejects Christian's advances so far and just enjoy the lovely Heather. that is how i would want my woman to behave. she can enjoy other girls without other guys. anyone know of some other games similar to this i would love to play them.
Good Girl Gone Bad has female protagonist too (the dev is a woman) and there are really many many paths, so you can decide who is the boyfriend (you can change the starting one and choose a different guy) while also having lesbian relations. The MC also can change her personality and aspect. Don't be taken away by the 2D graphics, I was too but then I played it and it's probably the best one I ever played (for the dialogues, eroticism and paths). I played it again last year discovering other paths after looking at the source code. JOHN has excellent graphics but not that many paths (at the moment).

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes