4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Even though promises were a lie, it was good to atleast hear from him time to time. But rn he just went off the radar! This silence is excruciating!
(y) I agree, it's very unbearable to stay in this silence, it wouldn't cost anything for the stoper to say what's really going on and why all this delay in the update

grumpyoldcat

Apr 30, 2020
Is that why you're so protective of him?))) What's the matter with you?! Drink pills for brain development!
See, this is the sort of reaction that assumes a great deal based on very little or even no information.

Clearly, you are very passionate based on your word choice and presumably, the tone of your response.

But to reiterate, you have to realize that any developer that dares to set foot in a forum that promotes the pirating of products that they are actively working on...

Owes you nothing.

Doesn't matter if you're a fan. Or a pirate. Or a supporter.

If you're such a fan or even a paying supporter, then why the hell are you even here?

Because, you're a pirate.

Like me. :cool:

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Of course I understand this very well, what makes me sad is knowing that the stoper doesn't care about his supporters are fans of his game he has the right not to care but I expected more from one of my favorite Devs anyway that he doesn't owe me anything.
what is your problem my friend do not you know any thing about "Sadism" !!!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dom Toretto

Apr 17, 2020
Ok calm down people Mr Parker from the new stand called his nephew liem Parker. Mr Parker, Jessica and Connor are moving to the nephew new house to meet Sophia and the kids so that the update

• Haha
Reactions: pavlogrk

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Come on guys, its been 9 months and you think he's just been doing nothing this whole time?? I'm sure this will be the biggest update yet and will come out on ti...... LMAOOO OK sorry, I couldn't keep a straight face
In order to be the biggest update,0.55 should be 700+ renders.
after 9 months it should be at least 1000+ renders tho.
If each of the 3 routes have an animations like Mr.Parker or Shani 's scenes(around 140 renders just for the animations) without problem will be more than 1000 renders.

Last edited:

VulgarJoys

Nov 6, 2018
the chance is high ... Amanda is always very sleepy on weekends ... and updates scheduled for the weekend usually come on Monday between 00:10 and 02:00
It would be nice if Stoper made itself known more often, as it was in the first year of development.
Well, what else remains to be done, just wait and believe.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes