4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

ucokpunk

Oct 23, 2017
No one forces you to pay a dime, you can get the game free anyways. People support because they want to, not because they have to

You dont "demand" this game but you are still here, waiting for the release.
I never said I was forced, I never said anyone was forced. What's your point? lol

And I'm not here waiting or demanding. You're welcome to assume. I'm here because I'm more interested seeing how long he can keep this up.

Fuckito

May 17, 2022
You dont "demand" this game but you are still here, waiting for the release.
He supported the developer and later regretted it for some reasons of his own. He also commented on this page to share his experiences, also because it is linked to the developer. What's the problem here? I come to this topic and read or write comments. Just because I'm here doesn't mean I wait for release. Don't try to read people's minds, there is no such thing. You cannot decide for someone else.

Tennoujirex

Dec 26, 2021
Aren't we supposed to become a patron to access the post? So you're saying people created fake accounts and paid everytime just to comment there?
stoper fanatics always love to move that goal post, first it's you can't complain cause your a pirate, now it's you are a troll for complaining as a patron. It's exactly cause of people like these that stoper isn't held accountable cause whenever some does do that these people will defend him making anyone who complains for ridiculous dev time look like they are the ones at fault.

The updates with said animations are 670-690 renders WITH the renders for animations.
But we(the dev included)count the renders not used for animations and the updates ended with 370-470 renders.
So the new update can be 300-350 renders,but technically more than 1000 renders if each of the 3 routes will need 200-300 renders for animations.
After all,he still need to make the renders,they don't appear from thin air.
And you are wrong abot " not a single developer counts animation renders in actual render count".
L&P did that for the famous update we waited 5 months for.
Those are sequential renders which you work on once and then let the machine do it's work. You cannot compare them to single renders where you need to do extra work like change angles, character poses, clothes, etc.

Last edited:

nunzio2016

May 12, 2020
Everyone needs to give up the angst against each other...we all feel the same way. Whether you're a pirate or a loyal subscriber, I think we can all agree that the wait is excessive. Hopefully if Stoper releases a real gem of an update, some of the vitriol will disappear. Knowing this community though, no matter how good, it will get ravaged hahaha. Personally, I'd like to see Jessica completely corrupted and fucking everything that moves!
Peace all....hopefully we'll all be enjoying Jessic'a assets soon :)
Just my two cents LOL

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
It's funny how here in this forum some people always defend Stoper with arguments that they don't accept from other developers. They calculate development times beautifully and also inflate the expected workload in the form of images and animations.
I think this game is dead because the developer is burned out. One of Stoper's last posts on this forum directed at GingerSweetGirl clearly shows that in my opinion.
And one more thing should be clear, after this update is released (And I think it will come eventually.), does anyone really think there will be another update after this?

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
life happens of course. I know that myself.
one thing that u don't want is to slack off. its easy that days became weeks and weeks months.
u need to be disciplined. I work the best when I have dead-lines. otherwise I start to slack off.
or if theres a bug, I mean I work non-stop until its fixed.
another thing that is dangerous is when u start to miss your own dead-lines.
if u normalize it, the motivation to be done before the dead-line will not matter anymore.
if u miss 1, the next one is not as hard emotionally. and if u keep missing it, it lose its meaning.
and if u don't know what to say, u come up with lies or u exaggerate, joke, disappear etc.
is theres a way out of this? its a struggle each of the dev need to do themselves. figure out things
grow as a person, find new skills to use.
what we can do? I think the best way is to appreciate his work and tell him that. and tell we want more.
maybe that can be his motivation to work a bit. to rise to the challenge.
I mean, complaining will not help him. could make him feel bad and that will result in less work.
in the end, its stoper that need to work not us. we just demand and want to play. its easy to complain.
Dear sir , you may consider that we already appreciate his work and tell him that. and tell we want more , and you may be check again that I already said I Love this game , I love his work and love storyline and characters and art models and it is realy a great game , and we already EAGERLY waiting the update , and if you think it will help , SO , I said it again hoping it will make a difference.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes