4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
It's funny how here in this forum some people always defend Stoper with arguments that they don't accept from other developers. They calculate development times beautifully and also inflate the expected workload in the form of images and animations.
I think this game is dead because the developer is burned out. One of Stoper's last posts on this forum directed at GingerSweetGirl clearly shows that in my opinion.
And one more thing should be clear, after this update is released (And I think it will come eventually.), does anyone really think there will be another update after this?
I don't remember the exact post, but I remember that he responded to a direct question I posed and he had a total non-answer. I think it's clear to everyone that Stoper is checked out; and has been for a long time.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Stopper takes his time put it always bring fun to everbody
:love::love: Look at the quality of this game is almost perfect it has its problems like all VN games but we can't deny that this is one of the best female protagonist games I hope to see new scenes soon to compete with the ones we already have damn we want our blonde Jess having fun :p

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020

We're editing the script with Amanda at the moment. But I want to test the update properly and make sure it plays well. So release tomorrow evening (CET).
:WutFace:Oh my God finally. I don't think I'll be able to sleep anymore :KEK:

nunzio2016

May 12, 2020
Yup so the fact he's yet again giving himself a deadline is hilarious because he's already broke 3 and it's currently on a 2 1/2 month delay as it is.
Haha I know…who the fuck is Amanda anyway. I’m sure I’ve missed something in the 900 pages of comments LOL

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes