4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
I suggest everyone to relax and calm down, because tomorrow never comes - we live in today!)
My advice - don't put your hopes on this update and you don't be disappointed!

Personally, I was very disappointed with the last update!
Scene with Blake was hot but only tease, blowjob scene with Conor... who the hell cares about him, he's certainly not bad - but there's a lot of sex with him in the game! Everyone wants to see Jessica with someone else!

Their past (Conor and Jessica) sex scene - I didn't like it because of the towel on her head - but who does have sex with a towel on the head!?) The promised hetero cheat scene was not available and was added after a few weeks - where was just a conversation - what kind of cheat scene is this - i xd!?)))
In general, do not rely on something - Peace!)

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
It's funny how here in this forum some people always defend Stoper with arguments that they don't accept from other developers. They calculate development times beautifully and also inflate the expected workload in the form of images and animations.
I think this game is dead because the developer is burned out. One of Stoper's last posts on this forum directed at GingerSweetGirl clearly shows that in my opinion.
And one more thing should be clear, after this update is released (And I think it will come eventually.), does anyone really think there will be another update after this?
Didn't you say something like that before previous update too?
Or it was another person.
I am lucky-from tomorrow I am in vacation until 22-th included.

• Haha
Reactions: hzjujk

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
(y) I agree, it's very unbearable to stay in this silence, it wouldn't cost anything for the stoper to say what's really going on and why all this delay in the update
Lol and what do you expect he would say? "I am almost finished, only 2 more images left, Amanda has to finish writing etc." All of his posts were like this, so better not to write another one and trigger us even more. Release it when it is done and do not treat your patreons like children.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Lol and what do you expect he would say? "I am almost finished, only 2 more images left, Amanda has to finish writing etc." All of his posts were like this, so better not to write another one and trigger us even more. Release it when it is done and do not treat your patreons like children.
It's just said for talking because if it were for the stoper to answer the members of this typical it would just be to make more excuses and talk about even more delays in the game so yes it's better for him to stay silent it's much better that way. than giving false hopes and teasing us like you already said..

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
And I think that he had to say something and give feedback!
So these are his words - that the update will be released on the weekend - the man said to do it, and if he didn’t, he said it again!

Reactions: MestoTesto
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes