4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

MestoTesto

Mar 15, 2021
See, this is the sort of reaction that assumes a great deal based on very little or even no information.

Clearly, you are very passionate based on your word choice and presumably, the tone of your response.

But to reiterate, you have to realize that any developer that dares to set foot in a forum that promotes the pirating of products that they are actively working on...

Owes you nothing.

Doesn't matter if you're a fan. Or a pirate. Or a supporter.

If you're such a fan or even a paying supporter, then why the hell are you even here?

Because, you're a pirate.

Like me. :cool:
Nobody mentioned that he was in debt. By pretending that there is such a thing, you are slandering. It's not a well-intentioned approach. Even if there is such a comment in a pirated forum, it is against the nature of a pirated forum to give such a reply to a pirated member.

This forum can help many people decide who to support or not. It can make decision making easier. This forum is no ordinary pirate forum. The developer of the game who opened this topic and many developers use this site as a tool.

Coming to the real issue, I have every right to criticize a developer who swore he would do it even if he died and said he couldn't do certain things because he was sick. Because I read and witnessed what he said here. This behavior made me uncomfortable. People have the right to criticize for this.

What is bothering you? This is a pirated forum, but why are you tensing yourself up assuming that you are asking for something by force, even though no member has written that he is in debt?

People's freedom of expression has started to be trampled on this site lately.

The developer who said dead or alive ....... (you get it) was 3 months late because unfortunately he got sick. However, you can be sure that one of the fastest things he does is to click the report button under the negative comments on this subject.

Dom Toretto

Apr 17, 2020
It's 2000 renders of how Jessica goes down Sophia and Mr Parker and Sam , Dylan, Connor,leim have nothing to do but cry and circle jerk as Sophia and Jessica fall madly in love with each other and that how a wife and mother gets her hard News ending

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019

Unlocked

Hi, all.
I had a shitty and rather unproductive October. After the good progress I made in September, this month's been the exact opposite. First my second graphics card started overheating. So it thermal throttles and works at less than 2/3 of its speed. And the bigger problem is that when it works the fans start wailing at 100% speed, as if my rig is about to take off, which is mighty annoying. I spent some time trying to fix it, but so far no luck. Then I got sick for more than 10 days, even thought I had gotten COVID again. But the rapid tests were negative, so it was something else.
In any case, the images for the game are ready. A few more will likely pop out when I start testing, as usual, but the serious work is done. We're working on the final script with Amanda, I have to do some postwork, and then package and test it all. I'd say a week or so and it's ready.
Stay tuned, and thanks for the support.
View attachment 2131037
May you share some of the most interesting comments from there please?

It seems like the patrons are getting a lot of fun:

Sin título.jpg

Reactions: Anaskm07

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
life happens of course. I know that myself.
one thing that u don't want is to slack off. its easy that days became weeks and weeks months.
u need to be disciplined. I work the best when I have dead-lines. otherwise I start to slack off.
or if theres a bug, I mean I work non-stop until its fixed.
another thing that is dangerous is when u start to miss your own dead-lines.
if u normalize it, the motivation to be done before the dead-line will not matter anymore.
if u miss 1, the next one is not as hard emotionally. and if u keep missing it, it lose its meaning.
and if u don't know what to say, u come up with lies or u exaggerate, joke, disappear etc.
is theres a way out of this? its a struggle each of the dev need to do themselves. figure out things
grow as a person, find new skills to use.
what we can do? I think the best way is to appreciate his work and tell him that. and tell we want more.
maybe that can be his motivation to work a bit. to rise to the challenge.
I mean, complaining will not help him. could make him feel bad and that will result in less work.
in the end, its stoper that need to work not us. we just demand and want to play. its easy to complain.

Tennoujirex

Dec 26, 2021
what we can do? I think the best way is to appreciate his work and tell him that. and tell we want more.
I mean, complaining will not help him. could make him feel bad and that will result in less work.
in the end, its stoper that need to work not us. we just demand and want to play. its easy to complain.
Here's one thing that needs to be known, stoper had gotten alot of complements and advices from his patrons the past 2 updates, but what has that done exactly? Nothing at all.
He did not take any constructive criticism given to him by his own patrons to heart, hence this mess of an development time.

If each of the 3 routes have an animations like Mr.Parker or Shani 's scenes(around 140 renders just for the animations) without problem will be more than 1000 renders.
Let's be completely honest here, not a single developer counts animation renders in actual render count, stoper himself doesn't. So no need to give him any leeway with that. The update will be 300-350 renders at best and that's it.

pcaf

Dec 3, 2019
life happens of course. I know that myself.
one thing that u don't want is to slack off. its easy that days became weeks and weeks months.
u need to be disciplined. I work the best when I have dead-lines. otherwise I start to slack off.
or if theres a bug, I mean I work non-stop until its fixed.
another thing that is dangerous is when u start to miss your own dead-lines.
if u normalize it, the motivation to be done before the dead-line will not matter anymore.
if u miss 1, the next one is not as hard emotionally. and if u keep missing it, it lose its meaning.
and if u don't know what to say, u come up with lies or u exaggerate, joke, disappear etc.
is theres a way out of this? its a struggle each of the dev need to do themselves. figure out things
grow as a person, find new skills to use.
You shouldn't need to be told all this if you're a professional.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Let's be completely honest here, not a single developer counts animation renders in actual render count, stoper himself doesn't. So no need to give him any leeway with that. The update will be 300-350 renders at best and that's it.
The updates with said animations are 670-690 renders WITH the renders for animations.
But we(the dev included)count the renders not used for animations and the updates ended with 370-470 renders.
So the new update can be 300-350 renders,but technically more than 1000 renders if each of the 3 routes will need 200-300 renders for animations.
After all,he still need to make the renders,they don't appear from thin air.
And you are wrong abot " not a single developer counts animation renders in actual render count".
L&P did that for the famous update we waited 5 months for.

ucokpunk

Oct 23, 2017
Or, they all can stop supporting his work like I did. There is no harsher but better teacher than consequences.
Complaining indeed will not help him, but I don't think anyone who complained had any intention of helping him anyways.

I can't talk for anyone else, but in my case I don't "demand" the game anymore. I'm just sick of his false promises and excuses and I think there are others that feel the same. I almost reach the point where I just want to encourage people to stop supporting him XD I said almost...

bebiho

Sep 16, 2016
Or, they all can stop supporting his work like I did. There is no harsher but better teacher than consequences.
Complaining indeed will not help him, but I don't think anyone who complained had any intention of helping him anyways.

I can't talk for anyone else, but in my case I don't "demand" the game anymore. I'm just sick of his false promises and excuses and I think there are others that feel the same. I almost reach the point where I just want to encourage people to stop supporting him XD I said almost...
No one forces you to pay a dime, you can get the game free anyways. People support because they want to, not because they have to

You dont "demand" this game but you are still here, waiting for the release.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes