4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Kristof29

Aug 6, 2016
Stoper is not making a whole 'baby' in 9 months, more like a few cells that at the current pace could make up a small part of an internal organ in 10 years.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
It's really funny that Stoper became more worse than L&P!

L&P released 2 updates, and 3rd one is about to come, all in the time span that took Stoper to release 1 update.
LoL yes it was good that you mentioned it L&P IS ABOUT TO RELEASE ITS THIRD UPDATE THIS MONTH In the meantime stoper will be releasing its second update after nine long months of waiting I just hope from the bottom of my heart that this update is good and that it's worth waiting all these months is one more thing we can't forget that stoper once talked about L&P delays and now look how ironic who's delaying? :KEK:

roam;)

Jul 29, 2020
LoL yes it was good that you mentioned it L&P IS ABOUT TO RELEASE ITS THIRD UPDATE THIS MONTH In the meantime stoper will be releasing its second update after nine long months of waiting I just hope from the bottom of my heart that this update is good and that it's worth waiting all these months is one more thing we can't forget that stoper once talked about L&P delays and now look how ironic who's delaying? :KEK:
well plus it's 2 days left(1 in some places already) for weekend n there's still no confirmation that it's done and ready so hopefully stoper might beat his own personal best this time...who knows

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes