4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
ROTFL are you blind or trolling me? In this picture the same problem of "flying object on skin" can be seen on the dress. Don't you see the shoulder straps of the dress that magically do not touch her skin? look at that shadows, do you understand how shadows works? Probably not. And that's the reason why most developers do not care to fix or refine their images, they know most people are unable to notice posing errors. That's the aspect I like in Stoper's renderings, they are not made for the average user, they are made for the few that are able to notice all the details.
Have a nice fap to some of Stoper´s pics, it is completely senseless to try to discuss with you, your Haughtiness!:devilish: I might be a newbie at DAZ, but I (and a lot of other users here) know more about picture composition than you imagine in your dreams and nightmares. If I were you, I would not call other user names, but go to an eye doctor because of skewed vision.
For instance, Leia´s right shoulder strap shows even the clavicle bump underneath it, but that is beside the point. You are frantically loooking for mistakes (real and imagined) of others to defend JOHN.
Newsflash: nobody critises the quality of the artwork, but the very blatant and obvious discordance between time spent for update and the very low output! Even at Stoper´s art quality level the size of the update is simply unacceptable for the time spent doing it.

Reactions: 19980711

lolo49520

Sep 29, 2017
WALKTHROUGH MOD + IMPROVEMENTS [v0.55]:

Features
:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Planned Features:

Notes:

DOWNLOAD: MEGA, or

MOD is only compatible with English version.

SCREENSHOTS:
View attachment 2175469
mega link don't work

Reactions: IAmAB

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
if you don't touch or avoid any dicks(corner is exception) then it will end with jessica wins at the end,even if you accept to wear school uniform and such seduction scenes but lapdance scene and its continuation depends on parker advances.

That's really weird, I honestly don't remember ever letting her do more than teasing or opening her blouse, stuff like that, but no groin touching or handjobs etc..
No idea whether some flag wasn't correctly set for some reason or if I just remember it wrongly (probably the latter though :) )
Might just go and skip through the game, taking care to not grab random male genitalia, I have a very specific idea what I want Jess to do and what not, and a lap dance for the old perv is not in my book.

BTW, no problem if you are into that, I never judge kinks, it's simply that mine are different.

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
Have a nice fap to some of Stoper´s pics, it is completely senseless to try to discuss with you, your Haughtiness!:devilish: I might be a newbie at DAZ, but I (and a lot of other users here) know more about picture composition than you imagine in your dreams and nightmares. If I were you, I would not call other user names, but go to an eye doctor because of skewed vision.
For instance, Leia´s right shoulder strap shows even the clavicle bump underneath it, but that is beside the point. You are frantically loooking for mistakes (real and imagined) of others to defend JOHN.
Newsflash: nobody critises the quality of the artwork, but the very blatant and obvious discordance between time spent for update and the very low output! Even at Stoper´s art quality level the size of the update is simply unacceptable for the time spent doing it.
I'm not "defending" Stoper for his long release time, I affirmed the opposite. You were the one to come confronting two images stating the one with a posing error was better. I am just rebating your statement analyzing the pictures you posted. I just pointed out a posing error that you tell me you are not able to see. I doubt you're stating the truth, if you're rendering 3D images you should instantly notice those things, your eyes should be "trained". She has got two shoulders, try to look at her left shoulder (right side of the picture), do you still insist that's how physics work and that a dress strap can fly over the skin projecting such a huge shadow? Is she in the space with zero gravity? Come on be serious.

Criticize Stoper for his bad service to his paying patreons, or for aspects of the plot you don't like, but do not come with an image from another game stating that it is better while it contains one of the most common posing problems occurring in DAZ (but not easy to fix using just DAZ, as you should know better than me if you really use that software).

Reactions: whoabacha

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
JOHN is not the regular job for Stoper, he does it as hobby and he clearly stated that on Patreon. I don't support any developer, I prefer to pay for complete products, so I cannot complain about his slow pace. But many people here don't even understand the difference between just posing something and render it using only DAZ and accurately refine a render using also other software (yesterday I looked at his pages out of curiosity) and after that, post produce each image in Photoshop. To detect quality you need a bit of culture and knowledge and most people simply lack it. I never used DAZ but I enjoy graphic art and I notice some differences among authors' production.
When did he say that?

Stoper is doing this fulltime. He himself said that it pays the bills, but if it doesn't work out anymore he has to find something else, which is apparently fine with him. That's what he said right here in this forum while arguing with people. That doesn't mean he should mislead his supporters for several months with complete nonsense development blogs, right? And it certainly doesn't explain how every development cycle is becoming slower for the past ~2 years. Like I've mentioned in my previous post, stoper used to release updates the same size as this one within 3-4 months. Then ~7 months, and now more than 9 months. Back then, he would work on two projects even (Paola), and was still much faster compared to now.

It's got nothing to do with his eye for detail either. His renders were top-notch 4 years ago, and they are still top-notch today. The only thing that's changed is the pace he's working at and the amount of time he spends on developing JOHN.

You do realize that his statement regarding the new GPU doesn't make any sense either, right? It's not the render time causing this slow pace, and early updates are proof of that. A faster GPU won't magically reduce time spend on scene creation, it's only reducing render times. But what's the point of that if he's only creating 1 render per day anyway? He's also said that he'd have to cut down on time spend for clothing as he's apparently "going wild" with it. But again, early updates proof him wrong as there's no difference in quality, only slower pace.

He should also stop coming up with deadlines which he KNOWS he can't make, or talk about stuff he's working on when this stuff clearly isn't anywhere to be seen in the update he's working on. For example: the amount of time he's apparently spend working on different paths and branching. Where exactly is all this stuff? Heather's event either plays out in the bathtub with lesbian content, or you get 8 renders of eating cake. Mr.Parker's event can end very early with Jess leaving in a Taxi before the naughty stuff happens which ends the update, or you can get a different animation during their almost-sex scene depending on a previous choice on PD4/5. That's it. There are no routes or real branching. Around 10 Renders, some dialogue and an animation, that's the entirety of his nonsense talk about adding paths/branches for several months. There is barely any extra work, and all the development blogs were nothing but lies.

If this turned into a simple hobby, he should be upfront about it to his supporters instead of telling lies for months. That would save him alot of hate and namecalling, but it would also most likely result in less income. So take a guess on why he wouldn't do that.

Edit: Anyway, enough wall of text from me. I'm out of here again. Can't wait for upcoming devblogs.. Oh boy.

Last edited:

umby

May 27, 2017
the update this time has made a few small steps forward. the number of renders this time is more than enough and we finally saw a Jessica as she should be in a game of this type. used clothing is excellent and even if the multiple choices are perhaps quite negligible they have a certain effect all the same. certainly after nine months perhaps we are facing something modest and the idea of waiting another 9 months is not the best. however it is excellent update this time, when I have to speak well I speak well I am almost 200% objective

heatherwendy

Feb 13, 2019
So many on here keep saying to the patreons to stop paying him to make this game. But there also the ones who love to see an update . Be thankful there are morons who are willing to pay for something like this , as if it wasnt for them, we wouldnt have anything to whine about here. A update every 9 plus months is better then no update "I guess" ..lol ..for me I am done with the game. Personally think the Dev has lost interest in the game ,as the story seems to be all over the place , with little to no action.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
the update this time has made a few small steps forward. the number of renders this time is more than enough and we finally saw a Jessica as she should be in a game of this type. used clothing is excellent and even if the multiple choices are perhaps quite negligible they have a certain effect all the same. certainly after nine months perhaps we are facing something modest and the idea of waiting another 9 months is not the best. however it is excellent update this time, when I have to speak well I speak well I am almost 200% objective
I, on the other hand, thought and hoped for something more, especially in the scene with Rosa. what was it used for? it took a long time to do all the landscaping but it brought nothing to the story, except that jessica learned that rosa had an affair with Parker. Maybe this will increase their relationship but it seems little to me.
The final scene is the best, Naomi's naturalness in showing her breasts surprised me a lot, I was hoping Jessica would follow her, instead her inner thoughts always stop her at the most beautiful.
Nothing to say about the graphic quality, especially in the animations, it's enough to see how the clothes adapt to the movement of the body, that's the most difficult part to do and Stoper has developed that takes a lot of time.
I won't argue about the waiting time, 9 months is too long, there have certainly been programming problems and also poor communication accuracy.
I hope the next update will be ready in 6 months, but I don't believe it.

ZoZo0311

Aug 13, 2019
This is one of my top 2 favorite games at the moment. The only two downsides of this game is that updates don't come often enough (not necessarily the dev's fault I think, I'm just impatient and can't wait to see more since I'm so captivated in the renders and text when the sexual aspects of the game come up) and that there is no option on android to take off the custom name save option so your keyboard will continue to pop up when you try and save so you have to switch it to floating keyboard and push the keyboard to the side when you want to save.

Jul 13, 2022
13 days in the game and 11 chance for Connor to fuck Jessica he's definitely the stoper's favorite character :ROFLMAO:

And as you mentioned there are other scenes of him getting blowjob from Jessica with Blake and Heather and not to mention that the next update Connor will eat Jessica's pussy again that's it I have no doubt :BootyTime:
I tried searching but couldn't find this. Do you know how to trigger the Connor, Jessica and Blake event that takes place near the car after they exit the restaurant?

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
trigger Conner/Blake/Jessica i had Jessica kiss her to get rid of the idiot who was bothering her, then when they got together Jessica invites Connor to meet her instead of ignoring him during the coffee date and she takes Conner to the club and they get to know each other better. those seem to be the choices you need to make to get the threesome in the parking lot..and it was pretty hot imo.

Reactions: ZoZo0311 and LaPein

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
I tried searching but couldn't find this. Do you know how to trigger the Connor, Jessica and Blake event that takes place near the car after they exit the restaurant?
you have to kiss blake at the bar, then have connor drive you home when you first date blake
then you have the option to take connor to the second outing with blake
check the walkthrough

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes