4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Just let it sink in that when he first started was faster with more content (for what its worth). Then he hit his quota then it all went downhill from there excuse after excuse, prolonging it further and further apart. The proof has always been there just people are either blind or don't care just like the dev. Btw on another note the unrealistic gameplay of Jessica herself. She is with a man and naturally straight yet has willing done more with women then men (other then Connor), which is unrealistic for the 'Realism" he's supposedly going for. Without a second though she has aggressively gone after other woman yet, MOST all woman in a relationship with and man in the situation she been in with Parker and the Mayor she would have already had sex. No one in rea life goes part way and stops... End rant

Reactions: Take The Red Pill

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
whatever suits you. there is no normal since some like that ms o'neil is as slutty as possible and some want her to stay faithful.
I was asking because of this comment from the spoiler of the mod: "Added option to choose routes or normal walkthrough (normal walkthrough is default, check notes below.)". And I was asking the modder coz only he can know what in his view is "normal".

So what is "normal walkthrough" Mr. IAmAB? One where Jessica doesn't interact with anybody else except her BF or one where she fucks everybody else? I ask because I want her to fuck arround, even if we must wait a few more years to see something like that ..

I see people talking about a "slut path". Which one is that in the mod?

grumpyoldcat

Apr 30, 2020
Played the update. Not terrible, but not great. Definitely middling as far as overall quality goes. That's from a freeloader's point of view.

Now, were I one of the poor slobs who held on for nine months, enduring every last delay and excuse while I was throwing money at the developer, only to be given THIS?

I'd be louder and angrier than any of you on his Patreon. That vitriol would be justified.

Here? I take what I can get.

LaPein

Sep 26, 2017
LOL, 9 Month work and its possible to make 2 (!!!) decisions. Whether you want to have sex with your boyfriend or not .

The story gets more and more weired. No longer the girl next door story....
No more inspiration , this boring billiard/ dart scene to provoke a lap dance scene...congrats.

what was the point of this beach scene?
having fun with some kids? sorry iam out.

IMO i dont need a girl looking like ivan drago in black.

i still like the work on the graphics and the attention to detail, but it's all starting to get very flat.
depending on your choices in previous update you have no decisions at all. There is no conner scene if you take him on the date with blake.

Sturbuck

Feb 1, 2019
The Dev is torturing poor Parker, he couldn't have penetrated the Jessica once again and in the next version I don't think he will be able to do it either..possible reasons; earthquake, fire, meteoroid etc..but good think Jessica finally found out that she is a slut after 4 years of screwing around. :LOL:

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
I was asking because of this comment from the spoiler of the mod: "Added option to choose routes or normal walkthrough (normal walkthrough is default, check notes below.)". And I was asking the modder coz only he can know what in his view is "normal".

So what is "normal walkthrough" Mr. IAmAB? One where Jessica doesn't interact with anybody else except her BF or one where she fucks everybody else? I ask because I want her to fuck arround, even if we must wait a few more years to see something like that ..

I see people talking about a "slut path". Which one is that in the mod?
there are 3 the slut .the lesbian and the normal so you chosse

nunzio2016

May 12, 2020
Played the update. Not terrible, but not great. Definitely middling as far as overall quality goes. That's from a freeloader's point of view.

Now, were I one of the poor slobs who held on for nine months, enduring every last delay and excuse while I was throwing money at the developer, only to be given THIS?

I'd be louder and angrier than any of you on his Patreon. That vitriol would be justified.

Here? I take what I can get.
Well said

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
I think the fat guy will be the next to have fun with Jess
Just saying...
Dude ! - not even mr. Parker fucked Jessica!!! Although they already have a big story and she sucked him off!
I doubt that the rest of the male heroes of the game will easily enjoy sex with Jessica, probably for quiet, developments in the form of bases are also planned:like first base - kissing, second base - stroking,3 - peting,4 - sex...
Soooo immediately NO!
Do not even start these conversations - then there will be less disappointment when will the update come out!

TeamEquipe

Mar 3, 2020
Ehy man, maybe you did not notice that 99% of Visual Novels work the same way. You have to replay and make different choices to get a different outcome (scene). Just use save often and use the skip command if you are in such a hurry porcoddio.
The only way that developers can provide shortcuts to scenes is using a gallery. Should JOHN have a gallery? Probably, because reading the comments it seems many people here missed some content due to fact that they don't play many routes (I don't get this superficial approach, but that's how it is).

I have many saves with different paths, among them I have a full lesbian path and it's great, you practically avoid all cocks except the first scene. You get different dialogues and some changes in some scenes. I would have appreciated more interaction with the other girls, the French colleague for example. The beach scene could have been a bit more naughtier in the full lesbian path, but I also enjoy the slow pace and the premises for Rosa are good.

JOHN is not the regular job for Stoper, he does it as hobby and he clearly stated that on Patreon. I don't support any developer, I prefer to pay for complete products, so I cannot complain about his slow pace. But many people here don't even understand the difference between just posing something and render it using only DAZ and accurately refine a render using also other software (yesterday I looked at his pages out of curiosity) and after that, post produce each image in Photoshop. To detect quality you need a bit of culture and knowledge and most people simply lack it. I never used DAZ but I enjoy graphic art and I notice some differences among authors' production.

I don't know if people in this forum are blind for too much wanking, too much cum on the screen or what else. Don't you see the big posing error in the second image? Stoper would never accept a result like that. Do you think flying necklaces/dresses are a thing? Do you know why many developers have similar posing inaccuracies on clothing? Because fixing them takes extra skills, extra software and much extra time. And most users don't even notice them while holding a cock in their hand.

Probably Stoper wastes time making all renders so accurate, using more software than just DAZ Studio (that's free). But it's his artistic approach, we know it and if you don't like it you simply skip his game. I don't pay Stoper with my taxes, nor on Patreon, so he can do whatever he want with his game. Until now, I appreciate the result. The artistic quality is excellent, the development time is very long. Of course he should communicate better and manage his schedule better from a Patreon point of view. But here, how we can complain about development time? We can only judge the content based on personal preferences.
And regarding personal tastes, I totally like the fact that Jessica does not jump on every old cock after only 15 days, as many people here would. Many vocal people that want cocks, more cocks, plenty of cocks, old cocks, they are angered, I can understand their pain despite not feeling the same way. I love teasing and eroticism and seing penetration (cock in vageen) is not among my priorities in a VN like this one. I like the fact that some developers try to make things a bit differently despite some really aggressive and impolite comments on a pirate forum.
I repeat: developing time is only a issue for paying supporters, not us. As a paying customer, I would not be fine with waiting 9 months for an update with less than 500 images but if they are fine with the outcome of their monthly subscription, that's their problem not mine.

Edit: I wrote Blake while meaning Rosa in the lesbo path :)
Best post on here, or any thread, for a long time.
Kudos to you for that!

May 7, 2021
stoper I know it's a bit of extra work for you and could potentially see a decrease in content that an individual gets within a specific update, but it would be great if players could determine Jessica is just not sexually interested in certain characters. I'm not going to complain about Parker getting some play as I know a lot of people are really into that, but I'm just not interested. I know there are plenty who would love for Jessica to permacuck Conner (the only male so far that I have any interest in).

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
Do somebody have 0.55 walkthrough? The link for 0.5 is dead, and while IAmAB mod is great, it doesn't have the chance to point out every requirement for every route or option.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes