4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i am kinda hoping this release is the dev trolling us with an incomplete update. seems not to be the case, but would be nice to see more within a decent amount of time.

judgenot93

Feb 9, 2019
WALKTHROUGH MOD + IMPROVEMENTS [v0.55]:

Features
:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Planned Features:

Notes:

DOWNLOAD: MEGA, or (Fixed all broken links)

MOD is only compatible with English version.

SCREENSHOTS:
View attachment 2175469
thanks for the mod <3

on the lesbian route, after the first date with Blake, Jessica is referencing stuff that didn't happen on that route. i think it happened before, talking about having fun with the mayor despite not doing anything with him, while jogging with Heather.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: IAmAB

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
The only way that developers can provide shortcuts to scenes is using a gallery. Should JOHN have a gallery? Probably, because reading the comments it seems many people here missed some content due to fact that they don't play many routes (I don't get this superficial approach, but that's how it is).
Well, fortunately JOHN does have a gallery mod (linked on the OP) which for me, after this update, will be the only way to play this game till the time when the dev will finally allow Jessica to FUCK some OTHER MEN!

Reactions: LSC82

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Well, fortunately JOHN does have a gallery mod (linked on the OP) which for me, after this update, will be the only way to play this game till the time when the dev will finally allow Jessica to FUCK some OTHER MEN!
In 2024 maybe, I am not sure even on this.

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
I don't like Gallery mods because I've found that they often mess with the persistent file. They set as "seen" scenes or dialogues you haven't see, or they introduce bugs after an update. I don't know if that's the case but I strongly suggest Stoper to make a gallery in the game, with a lock for unseen scenes, so people would get immediately if they have missed some content.
The best option would be a "path" page, where are listed all the branches shown like a tree, without spoilers. I've seen that done only in a game three years ago (I don't recall the title) and it was fantastic because you could see if there were unexplored paths, not just single lewd scenes. I wish all games had that, it was really easier to replay differently without wasting time.

Reactions: RCC14

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
Game description : ,, The game about a 25 years old woman, Jessica O'Neil, trying to make a career as an investigative journalist at a newspaper. After working for a local TV channel for a couple of years, she wants to dive into the deep waters and make an impact with her work. How far is she willing to go and what methods is she going to use is up to you, the player.'' Everyone wants the story to focus on her career and how corrupt she will be to achieve her goal. That is, get a promotion at work, get a better position, etc. ... What does the player get? Some scenes with an old man who sells newspapers at a stand + scenes with his boyfriend, if this goes on, this game will be over in 20 years...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
she gets scene with heather and her hubby too (just observing on latter), small scenes with "newsboy" and at restaurant and bit longer in college and mayor's party (2 scenes which block eachother and other is longer than other).

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Game description : ,, The game about a 25 years old woman, Jessica O'Neil, trying to make a career as an investigative journalist at a newspaper. After working for a local TV channel for a couple of years, she wants to dive into the deep waters and make an impact with her work. How far is she willing to go and what methods is she going to use is up to you, the player.'' Everyone wants the story to focus on her career and how corrupt she will be to achieve her goal. That is, get a promotion at work, get a better position, etc. ... What does the player get? Some scenes with an old man who sells newspapers at a stand + scenes with his boyfriend, if this goes on, this game will be over in 20 years...
so?

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes