4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
she gets scene with heather and her hubby too (just observing on latter), small scenes with "newsboy" and at restaurant and bit longer in college and mayor's party (2 scenes which block eachother and other is longer than other).

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Game description : ,, The game about a 25 years old woman, Jessica O'Neil, trying to make a career as an investigative journalist at a newspaper. After working for a local TV channel for a couple of years, she wants to dive into the deep waters and make an impact with her work. How far is she willing to go and what methods is she going to use is up to you, the player.'' Everyone wants the story to focus on her career and how corrupt she will be to achieve her goal. That is, get a promotion at work, get a better position, etc. ... What does the player get? Some scenes with an old man who sells newspapers at a stand + scenes with his boyfriend, if this goes on, this game will be over in 20 years...
so?

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i definately prefer the route where Jess is faithful to Conner and brings some lovely ladies into their sex lives. as opposed to having her cock tease a 60 something year old guy to the point where he could have a heart attack and die. so to each their own i guess..but i won't be playing that route.

• Angry
Reactions: the3m_dude

SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
Looks like I'm missing some of the content due to my previous choices and the playtime is quite short for me. Changing simple variables does not improve it much.
- does anyone know how to change the array elements in Renpy console?
- do we have some up-to-date walkthrough mod?
If you are looking in the day14.rpy script you can search for 'in choices' and that will tell you where the conditional statements are for different dialog/renders/branches. Example

Python:
    if "d04parkerNoApology" in choices:
        "Jessica looks away shyly when she sees the excitement on Parker's face."
        JesT "This is the first time I'm doing anything with him in front of other people."
        JesT "This feeling is… kind of intoxicating."
Here you can see that on day04 you needed to make a choice that affects this branch. Assuming you don't want to load from day 4 or start over to change that choice. You need to enable console in renpy. Then you need to add that value to the 'choices' array/list. You can do that by entering this into the console:

Python:
choices.append("d04parkerNoApology")
If you want to check the array/list to see if that choice was already made:

Python:
"d04parkerNoApology" in choices
And it should return True or False.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.55 + WT by IAmAB + Gallery by scrappy
Size 492 MiB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR
Updated my android port.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes