4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
You called this penetration? Technically yes, no animation, boyfriend, another crap scene in shower, disgusting)
I wouldn't be so harsh on Conner. I think in the next update (if there really is another one) Jessica will "feed" her sister to Conner. And after that, Jessica will start allowing penetration from other men.
Conner is her boyfriend. And the game is not a "meet and fuck" game but Stoper tries to tell a story as well.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
I wouldn't be so harsh on Conner. I think in the next update (if there really is another one) Jessica will "feed" her sister to Conner. And after that, Jessica will start allowing penetration from other men.
Conner is her boyfriend. And the game is not a "meet and fuck" game but Stoper tries to tell a story as well.
Jessica will start allowing penetration from other men, aha, after 5!!! years of development(next update will be more likely in the end of summer), what a speed, F1, no worries.

• Red Heart
Reactions: pavlogrk and RCC14

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Jessica will start allowing penetration from other men, aha, after 5!!! years of development(next update will be more likely in the end of summer), what a speed, F1, no worries.
I don't think there will be an update at all. This consideration was only theoretical.
It's a pity about the game, because great graphics and great-looking protagonist, but you should turn to new horizons.

OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020
V55 has become a really good part. Maybe the process should have been split. Part 1 adventure without shot or part 2 adventure with shot. Everyone likes it differently and a great foursome is not to be scoffed at either!
the game.jpg

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
Yes I too think there is hope to see Conner banging Jessica's sister as revenge or just as an open couple, with Jessica's consent. Her sister already feels strong feelings for Conner so it seems probable that there is such path.
There could be also a "cuck Conner" path where he is passively watching her wife with other man but I don't feel it's probable.
SPOILER: if you do not kiss Blake in the car there is a path for David (or his friend if you do not kiss him episodes before). That could lead to a threesome with Conner because they seem friendly (it's just a guess).

Reactions: hzjujk

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
Yep, another crap scene with boyfriend)
No one is holding you back from this game please. Go get another one that suits your taste.
We still have the right to love this game.
We are not all looking to fuck all the people in a game. There are some who are looking for a well-constructed story more than non-stop fucking scenes with nothing behind them.

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
The best for all of us is if Conner gets shot or put in Jail, that would maybe pickup some juicy scenes with her and someone else....

ekroniuk

Dec 3, 2017
My only complain about Conner is that I thought that after the scene when he spanked Jessica and called her a slut he would become more dominant in bedroom, but it didn't happen.

Reactions: Gunizz and DD3DD

mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
No one is holding you back from this game please. Go get another one that suits your taste.
We still have the right to love this game.
We are not all looking to fuck all the people in a game. There are some who are looking for a well-constructed story more than non-stop fucking scenes with nothing behind them.
Or just play the route normal people play - the slut route.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes