4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Sc4r1etz

Sep 28, 2019
How would there be time for that, when it’s all going to scenes of Jessica opening her own babysittting rug rats service
i didn't play the game since the day 10 update so i don't have any expectations and i don't wanna complain I'm not even Patreon sub. just asking in general since Stopper said they will be added " Next Week "

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
" Next Week "
Next week is next week is next week is next week..... it's always next week...

You need to manage your expectation management better with this game, it's not his fault that your expectations are exceeding his performance! Reduce you expectations a huge amount and you will be surprised how he is outperforming them.

• Haha
Reactions: keefer43

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Don't worry.After some reveals from previous months,it looks like we are not even close to cheating sex in AWAM.There is a very big chance the promised sex scenes in next 3-4 years to be without Sophia.
In my game, Jessica hasn't had sex with another man besides Conner. Is that different on her path?
You will be right about AWAM, but you can only hope to get an update from JOHN in the next six months. And whether in this Jessica actually has sex with a man can only see the people who consult their crystal ball.
In my opinion, first Conner will fuck Jessica's sister before anything else happens.
We can argue about it again in a year, if the game doesn't have the - Aborted - sign by then.

Reactions: jannot92i

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
:unsure: I wonder which place Grandpa Parker will fuck Jessica they both had a chance to do it at Jack's house it just didn't happen because Jessica would yell Parker even asked "Do you want to get fucked too?"
*Jess* We can't here. It just goes to show that she was ready it just wasn't the ideal time for that to happen. With Jack and Noemi having sex next door to me I think this sex scene between the two will be in the trailer or at grandpa's newsstand.

Reactions: DD3DD and roam;)
Aug 27, 2018
:unsure: I wonder which place Grandpa Parker will fuck Jessica they both had a chance to do it at Jack's house it just didn't happen because Jessica would yell Parker even asked "Do you want to get fucked too?"
*Jess* We can't here. It just goes to show that she was ready it just wasn't the ideal time for that to happen. With Jack and Noemi having sex next door to me I think this sex scene between the two will be in the trailer or at grandpa's newsstand.
Perfect! My bet is in the trailer. But, at the newsstand would be awesome, my friend :D

Reactions: DD3DD and Ass Fan

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
Yes I get it for you overly critical people who know exactly what i mean but have to voice your opinion. Yea I don't follow AWAM anymore so don't know much about what's going on but his updates are becoming more frequent the Stoper that's for sure. I've never seen a dev get so much worse about release dates after hitting a goal then Stoper, but I don't follow a lot of them anymore. Yes it must be nice that the lesbians and Connor fans have been getting better and more then the "straight path" or whatever you want to call it. I'm just glad i dropped my support over almost 3 years ago now.
Lol, AWAM's two updates since they both last released somewhat together were even shorter than this one update from stoper.

Omiru0094

Jun 19, 2022
Does anyone has all the development blogs pictures and the Artworks made until now?

all were posted here in the previews pages but some pictures cannot be seen anymore. Thanks in advance

Dom Toretto

Apr 17, 2020
I know when Jessica does cheat and Connor fines out he will be done with her Connor no cuckold he is a alpha male

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
The fridge at the news stand?

Reactions: Ass Fan

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
Ass fan you playing the unofficial "Grandpa Parker" mod :sneaky::cool: And not sending me a like :LOL:

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
You clearly mistaken when it come to Alpha couples (Alpha Male and Alpha Female).

Also Lol and stop being silly Alpha this and Alpha that. If a person truly loves their partner, you get off seeing your partner being happy. And if you wanna still go "ALPHA Male" you might wanna check Viking relationships and tell me they not Alpha as fcuk
There's a huge difference between straight up cheating on your partner or having an open relationship. If your partner cheats on you and it eventually comes out one way or another, would you sit in the corner like a good little puppy and be happy about it? That's not being "Alpha", and it's got nothing to do with seeing your partner being happy either.

Also, you are wrong thinking that love and sex are the same thing. So no, being truly in love doesn't mean you want to see someone else fuck your girl.

That said, I'm pretty sure you are the one mistaking things here.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes