4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
any news or we need to wait another 9 months for the news update :rolleyes:
What news you want? I believe he did not start work on new update, so guess logically when he releases, my announce- September-October 2023.

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Waited a long time for this update. When i started playing it reminded me of just how amazing his renders are and how incredibly gorgeous Jessica is. The party with that policewoman and Parker was very fun, and i like how Jessica˙s and Parker´s little show was developing, very sexy, and beautiful to look at, the slow pacing that started with lap dance, some touching, and eventually leading to more. I do not know, i just love stoper´s work. I have spent last 3 months criticizing him for his slowness, but i cannot say anything bad about the quality of stuff he makes.

But bro this was one short update, just as i was being afraid it will be even after 10 months of development. Now to wait some more, at least the quality of games is increasing with most of new ones having improved on render quality, so there is other things to play while waiting for Jessica, probably my favorite character in any game.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Waited a long time for this update. When i started playing it reminded me of just how amazing his renders are and how incredibly gorgeous Jessica is. The party with that policewoman and Parker was very fun, and i like how Jessica˙s and Parker´s little show was developing, very sexy, and beautiful to look at, the slow pacing that started with lap dance, some touching, and eventually leading to more. I do not know, i just love stoper´s work. I have spent last 3 months criticizing him for his slowness, but i cannot say anything bad about the quality of stuff he makes.

But bro this was one short update, just as i was being afraid it will be even after 10 months of development. Now to wait some more, at least the quality of games is increasing with most of new ones having improved on render quality, so there is other things to play while waiting for Jessica, probably my favorite character in any game.
Another defender, oh god I am tired of this shit, if you like party scene everything is clear with you, I will wait 9 month for crap boring, lazy update but quality is there, one thing I totally agree- Jessica is gorgeous and she is one of my favorite characters too, one problem, with this developer this game will never be top of the list- NEVER, that's sad, because potential is huge!

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
at least the quality of games is increasing with most of new ones having improved on render quality
Good point you made there. That's one reason as to why stoper and some other developers will likely not be able to pull this crap off for that much longer. Technological advancement/progress is a snail-speed developers (or milking devs) worst enemy. Or one of their worst enemies atleast.

The only thing seperating stoper's game from thousands of others on F95 is the quality of renders. Well, and in some cases also the writing (some titles are just horrible when it comes to their English translations). But stoper is losing more and more ground on that with every passing year, and at some point people will simply walk away as there's no reason to support a game with 10 month development cycles when there are a hundred other games with similar render quality and much more regular updates. I personally thought that JOHN's story was really engaging and interesting in the beginning, but even that went downhill for the past 2 or 3 updates, atleast in my opinion.

More developers on stoper's level (in terms of quality) on the VN market is the best thing that can happen to us, the consumers. Makes it much harder for the lazy, the slow, and most importantly- the milking developers to stay competitive and relevant, unless they get their shit together.

Last edited:

Omiru0094

Jun 19, 2022
Another defender, oh god I am tired of this shit, if you like party scene everything is clear with you, I will wait 9 month for crap boring, lazy update but quality is there, one thing I totally agree- Jessica is gorgeous and she is one of my favorite characters too, one problem, with this developer this game will never be top of the list- NEVER, that's sad, because potential is huge!
he has around 110 development blogs since started. How many of them have you read and acknowledge?

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Good point you made there. That's one reason as to why stoper and some other developers will likely not be able to pull this crap off for that much longer. Technological advancement/progress is a snail-speed developers (or milking devs) worst enemy. Or one of their worst enemies atleast.

The only thing seperating stoper's game from thousands of others on F95 is the quality of renders. Well, and in some cases also the writing (some titles are just horrible when it comes to their English translations). But stoper is losing more and more ground on that with every passing year, and at some point people will simply walk away as there's no reason to support a game with 10 month development cycles when there are a hundred other games with similar render quality and much more regular updates. I personally thought that JOHN's story was really engaging and interesting in the beginning, but even that went downhill for the past 2 or 3 updates, atleast in my opinion.

More developers on stoper's level (in terms of quality) on the VN market is the best thing that can happen to us, the consumers. Makes it much harder for the lazy, the slow, and most importantly- the milking developers to stay competitive and relevant, unless they get their shit together.
Thank you for your comment.

Reactions: palmtrees89

david449

Jan 3, 2019
There was no Beta release this time around. It's the final version as far as I know. Besides, an Alpha would come prior to the Beta. ;)
he said the final version will come in upcoming weeks. Read the changelog again.

I'll recite for you:
v0.5 Beta
- 292 new renders.
- Progress in Jessica's journalist career, lesbian and faithful content.
- There's basically no straight cheating scene in the BETA. I will add one for the full version in the next weeks. There are also no sounds for the moment, no POV shots, and naturally no translations yet. I also want to take a closer look at some of the dialogues and maybe give them a touch or two, but nothing major.
- Make sure not to make saves in the BETA, because when I add everything and make all changes the saves you've made may no longer work. If that happens, or your old saves don't work, make sure to check the README for info on how to quickly skip dialogues.

Point 3 said it all.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
he said the final version will come in upcoming weeks. Read the changelog again.

I'll recite for you:
v0.5 Beta
- 292 new renders.
- Progress in Jessica's journalist career, lesbian and faithful content.
- There's basically no straight cheating scene in the BETA. I will add one for the full version in the next weeks. There are also no sounds for the moment, no POV shots, and naturally no translations yet. I also want to take a closer look at some of the dialogues and maybe give them a touch or two, but nothing major.
- Make sure not to make saves in the BETA, because when I add everything and make all changes the saves you've made may no longer work. If that happens, or your old saves don't work, make sure to check the README for info on how to quickly skip dialogues.

Point 3 said it all.
Changelog is not up to date, we're at the v0.55 :KEK:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

Don't worry.
After an year or two almost all games are going through the same cycle-2-3 updates per year.In a lot of cases just one.
Practically only teams are still doing weekly/bi-weekly/monthly updates years after the initial start of a game.
It's either an update on 6 months(if we are lucky) or more frequently but just one scene.Or even worst.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
almost all
That's exactly the key word, and the main reason why more developers with high quality content are good for us. The adult VN industry is pretty much still in its baby shoes, or learning to walk. While I agree that there's only very few developers able to deliver content regularly after a while, more of those will, like I said, make it harder for the likes of stoperArt&Co due to more competition on the market as every developer wants a piece of the cake. That can only be beneficial for the consumers.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
That's exactly the key word, and the main reason why more developers with high quality content are good for us. The adult VN industry is pretty much still in its baby shoes, or learning to walk. While I agree that there's only very few developers able to deliver content regularly after a while, more of those will, like I said, make it harder for the likes of stoperArt&Co due to more competition on the market as every developer wants a piece of the cake. That can only be beneficial for the consumers.
You miss the major point-the ones posting regulary(monthly) are in 99% cases teams,not single developers-NLT,Inceton,Mr.Dots,Dark Silver.
I can't believe I will say it,but even SU is getting more regular updates than 99% of the games here.
Yes we have lone developers with stunning looking games but they all slowly going from an update on 1-2 months to an update once on 6-7 months or even worst.

Reactions: ann87ra

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
You miss the major point-the ones posting regulary(monthly) are in 99% cases teams,not single developers-NLT,Inceton,Mr.Dots,Dark Silver.
I can't believe I will say it,but even SU is getting more regular updates than 99% of the games here.
Yes we have lone developers with stunning looking games but they all slowly going from an update on 1-2 months to an update once on 6-7 months or even worst.
No buddy, you are the one missing the point. It doesn't matter if there's 1 person behind the scenes or 1000. What matters is that more projects with high quality content is beneficial to us as it makes being lazy/slow/milking harder for ones like stoper. The more high quality projects there are, the less likely it is for people to subscribe to stoper's constantly slower development.

Also, slower development alone isn't really the issue. It becomes an issue when the amount of content is not in-line with the time required to release an update. Solid example here would be DPC. Updates take much longer now compared to the first Episodes of BaDIK, but the amount of content also drastically increases with the amount of time spend per update. Which that cannot be said about stoper, unfortunately.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes