4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
There's a huge difference between straight up cheating on your partner or having an open relationship. If your partner cheats on you and it eventually comes out one way or another, would you sit in the corner like a good little puppy and be happy about it? That's not being "Alpha", and it's got nothing to do with seeing your partner being happy either.

Also, you are wrong thinking that love and sex are the same thing. So no, being truly in love doesn't mean you want to see someone else fuck your girl.

That said, I'm pretty sure you are the one mistaking things here.
Just my friendly retort and words to ponder.

Aaah.. Nothing says more about the current "fake Alpha" mindset when it immediately goes to "cheating" & "sit in the corner like a good puppy" cause one has neither the real confidence nor the true heart to handle a partner with an "awakened" sex drive like a "true Alpha" will.

I'm clearly not the one who is mistaken thinking about love and sex being the same thing. Being truly in love "Alpha" means you don't put limitations on your love to suit your own insecurities.

I only brought up the subject cause of the mistaken use of the word "Alpha" when clearly it was inaccurately used in the OP's statement as well as your current misunderstood/ill-informed knowledge of the mindset due to sad state of the internet and fake ass insecure shitheads selling B$ they clearly know nothing about.

Dec 15, 2019

Aaah.. Nothing says more about the current "fake Alpha" mindset when it immediately goes to "cheating" & "sit in the corner like a good puppy" cause one has neither the real confidence nor the true heart to handle a partner with an "awakened" sex drive like a "true Alpha" will.

I'm clearly not the one who is mistaken thinking about love and sex being the same thing. Being truly in love "Alpha" means you don't put limitations on your love to suit your own insecurities.

I only brought up the subject cause of the mistaken use of the word "Alpha" when clearly it was inaccurately used in the OP's statement as well as your current misunderstood/ill-informed knowledge of the mindset due to sad state of the internet and fake ass insecure shitheads selling B$ they clearly know nothing about.
shhh
They will come for you, you are ruining their business :KEK:

Edit: correction its not the state of internet but the state of Human mental and actual state of your culture. The fall of society is oblivious and everyone know that these movimen(lgbt, feminism, the men rights, mgtow and many others) is driving society to the way some ppl want like the weforum agenda.

• Haha
Reactions: DD3DD

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021

Just a bunch of words.

Read the first sentence of my previous post. You replied to someone who specifically used the term cheating, as in Jessica having sex with someone other than Connor without him knowing about it. If you don't get the difference between an open relationship or straight up cheating on your partner, there's no helping you.

That's the only misunderstanding here. Has got nothing to do with the internet. Just a healthy amount of experience and time spend in relationships.

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
Just a bunch of words.

Read the first sentence of my previous post. You replied to someone who specifically used the term cheating, as in Jessica having sex with someone other than Connor without him knowing about it. If you don't get the difference between an open relationship or straight up cheating on your partner, there's no helping you.

That's the only misunderstanding here. Has got nothing to do with the internet. Just a healthy amount of experience and time spend in relationships.
Appreciate your reply. (No sarcasm)

To clarify: I specifically replied to the misuse of the word Alpha in-conjunction with the word cheat. No misunderstanding on my part. FYI, I have no qualms against someone who holds traditional values when it comes to relationships. I just wanted to verify that a real "Alpha" wouldn't see it as cheating and explained the reasoning in my previous post. TLDR: A true Alpha's trust & confidence in their bond with their partner is not mitigated by their partner's "sexual awakening" outside of their relationship.

If further clarification is needed pls DM me.

Thank you for being reasonable during our debate.

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes