4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
My game is ready and im quite satisfied with the result. However, there is a big problem regarding the license of DAZ models being used and published outright in a game. What should i do? I can't afford to pay for the license of individual models and assets at the moment as this would be my first ever game. Should i just go forward with it? Will something happen? Please let me know guys if any of you had the same problem.
You need to post in a Daz development thread.

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
WHEN THE FUCK WILL THEY FUCK

Enough with this cockblocking and moneymilking bullshit.....
AWAM has got a fan made which is a 1000 times better than original , going by the dev's excellent updates with full of content looks like this game needs one too.
As far as the hidden branch is concerned , I am damn sure all you will get in that is another branch for just cockblocking.

grumpyoldcat

Apr 30, 2020
He has been talking about how big of an update his latest hardware is over the last one, so if we do not see any results with faster updates then we can catch him on his lies much better this time around since he cannot give slow rendering speed excuses anymore.
Then we can catch him in one of his lies...and then what? Make demands? Raise pitchforks and shout louder?

I mean, help me out here, what do you actually think that will accomplish?

FourtySix&2

Apr 4, 2022

AWAM has got a fan made which is a 1000 times better than original , going by the dev's excellent updates with full of content looks like this game needs one too.
As far as the hidden branch is concerned , I am damn sure all you will get in that is another branch for just cockblocking.
You're talking about the Motel or another fan made game of AWAM?

Tennoujirex

Dec 26, 2021
Then we can catch him in one of his lies...and then what? Make demands? Raise pitchforks and shout louder?

I mean, help me out here, what do you actually think that will accomplish?
What else is there once you catch him lying? Just reveal the lies to stop people who don't know any better from supporting his lies. The End, that's what it will achieve.
And if he doesn't lie and trick like he always does then everyone wins.

roam;)

Jul 29, 2020

I don't think it's much of an hidden branch it's the branch that says "NO DANCE" in walk-through

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
I don't get all the people crying about him completing the last release with missing content. It is still content, I play all paths so what do you complain about?
He being slow is a different critique, but regarding paths, I only like that there is some variety. I don't mind if Jessica doesn't fuck the old fart Parker for a longer time. Till now the story is good, the only complaint can come from paying supporters for the limited quantity of content after a so long waiting time.

grumpyoldcat

Apr 30, 2020
What else is there once you catch him lying? Just reveal the lies to stop people who don't know any better from supporting his lies. The End, that's what it will achieve.
And if he doesn't lie and trick like he always does then everyone wins.
k

Have fun storming the castle.

larry213

Nov 4, 2022
Can someone make a video or give instructions on how to gallery unlock a game when you have a mac? I want to replay certain scenes, but I cannot figure out how to unlock the gallery?

Please help.

Chaosguy

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2022
Can someone make a video or give instructions on how to gallery unlock a game when you have a mac? I want to replay certain scenes, but I cannot figure out how to unlock the gallery?

Please help.
Try WineHQ. It should play most Renpy games on macOS.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes