4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
For me a blowjob is cheating but not sex.

You unfortunately can’t prevent girls you like having sexual contact with other guys before you meet them and as long as it’s “just” a blowjob it’s okay but if it’s actual sex and then on top the guy coming inside her is at least for me a big nono in real life.

in games tho I really like cheating and ntr
Exactly it's cheating and not sex!

Same here i like NTR and Cheating in games not in real life :)

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
Ask the people if Jess had sex with any man besides Connor!
According to f95 code of conduct, sex means putting a dick in a pussy or ass, otherwise it's not counted as sex. And without sex, it's not cheating.
Ask Bill Clinton, he had no sex with Monical, she was just blowing him....
As said Connor is fine with it! Amen.
Ofc she didn't have sex with nobody (yet) but sucking dicks is cheating.. it is definitely not sex but still it's cheating lol..

Imagine this.. "Baby i'm home"
"Oh you are late, where you at?"
"Nothing fancy i was just sucking some dicks"
"Oh ok baby, you're a good girl i want to marry you, this is definitely not cheating please keep sucking big poles out there"

Common let's talk serious.. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

This is cheating no more to talk :LOL:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I think you misunderstand this game! You might see Jess a lot, but the actual MC is Connor, he get's all the women, while Jess is just playing around a bit. This game is "COnnor Hard fucking" = "COHF" the official titel is just a distraction!

Kazanovaromeo keep dreaming! Be realistic and dream of Connor fucking Jess, it will come true!
Conner needs an ass kicking B64A2929-99C2-4740-AEDC-FE3C579C1373.gif

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Then Stoper lied, cause at one point he said Jessica would have the option to breakup or kick Conner to the curb. But I don’t believe it and with updates taking over 9 months, I’m pretty sure we’re not going to make it there. I just hope he atleast gives us the bachelor party with Jess as the mystery stripper

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Then Stoper lied, cause at one point he said Jessica would have the option to breakup or kick Conner to the curb. But I don’t believe it and with updates taking over 9 months, I’m pretty sure we’re not going to make it there. I just hope he atleast gives us the bachelor party with Jess as the mystery stripper
You see we are at the same page.
Hm.... the party sounds nice, maybe it's for the vigilant and she is doing it with him? And realizes it's Connor?

Sorry, this is morbid, but I'm afraid it might be correct....

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes