4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
Connor is definately winning here, he has had a couple of 3somes and laying the foundation for turning a lesbian into bi during the pool scene at the party in the mansion with the black lady who likes Jess, she has the thought of liking Connor's size..if i recall correctly. so if a new update every comes, and the dev continues that part of the story, then that would be great. kind of similar to Blake being inexperienced overall and having never done anything with men until Jess introduces her to Connor and the bj scene in the parking lot happens where Blake joins in.

Jun 8, 2022
Connor gets all the action as it should be. Jess is just exploring her naughty side, but in playthrough, it's only with other women and Connor. no other dirty fucker will get anywhere near Jess. and she definately has no interest in some old geezer who is 1 orgasm away from the grave.
au contraire... I can't wait for her toget opened up and dominated by Mr. Parker. That's like the most engaging relationship of the whole game for me. That last scene with him at the detective's place was Off. The. Chain. She's going to lose her shit when he crams it inside her.

Reactions: Vigeous

Vigeous

May 3, 2021
Plenty of full penetrations with her boyfriend ;)
Connor this Connor that there is Conner in every scene that If you turn him down the game ends in 10min:rolleyes:
Sure. And Jessica's been naughty with Parker multiple times on accident. Making him cum by accident. Drooling over his dick by accident, giving him a lapdance by accident, got her pussy eaten out by accident, almost penetrated by accident. No interest in his old dusty arse at all. :ROFLMAO:

Don't get me wrong, I'm not the biggest fan of old fart content, but I've got no clue what game you're playing. Unless you're talking about your own personal playthrough, which I guess it's possible to avoid any content with Parker? I don't know.
Not forgetting the slip on a banana that gets her mouth on his cock by accident
There is like 12 sex scenes with Connor.Not counting blowjobs.
Yeah Connor :KEK:

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
OK guys! Calm down, it's a minor mistake I know!
Just the name of the game is wrong, it should not be JOHN it should be COFUJE (Connor Fucks Jess), it would set the mood and the expectations right.
I have to quote my self: "Connor fucks Jess. Amen"
The maximum you can expect is, she doing it with the Vigilant and feeling really dirty.

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
I see people here are confused. Let's clarify some aspects. Connor never fucks Jessica. Conner does. Connor is the vigilante. Conner is Jessica's boyfriend. Connor masturbates while hidden in the darkness, waiting for his turn that never comes. Connor is a voyeur, he's always watching when Jessica meets Old Fart Parker. Connor will probably go crazy if he does not get Jess pussy in a few in-story days. Conner gets plenty of pussy and will probably bang also Jessica's sister in a glorious incestuous threesome.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I see people here are confused. Let's clarify some aspects. Connor never fucks Jessica. Conner does. Connor is the vigilante. Conner is Jessica's boyfriend. Connor masturbates while hidden in the darkness, waiting for his turn that never comes. Connor is a voyeur, he's always watching when Jessica meets Old Fart Parker. Connor will probably go crazy if he does not get Jess pussy in a few in-story days. Conner gets plenty of pussy and will probably bang also Jessica's sister in a glorious incestuous threesome.
Sorry sir , is Connor will Bang Jessica's mother too or Not. :ROFLMAO: :D

• Angry
Reactions: Isabella69

tonicase24

May 10, 2019
i want hott lesbo action with the MC an her sister..dont think its going to happen..more then likely she will cuck the MC with the husband she seems to be in love with.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Finally people understand the MC is Connor, Amen!
If that happened I would quit playing this game, between that and wasting part of an update with hot Jess baby sitting Rosas kids on the beach instead of giving us more Rosa in her bikini or going topless on the beach with Jess, but nope boner killer scene instead. Couldn’t she have told Connor to play hide and seek with the rugrats on the opposite side of the island or beach so Rosa & Jess could be alone and topless

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
i want hott lesbo action with the MC an her sister..dont think its going to happen..more then likely she will cuck the MC with the husband she seems to be in love with.
Connor can't have a lesbo scene.....

If that happened I would quit playing this game,
What does "if that happened" mean? It's reality! Connor is the MC, so Jess having someone else would be cheating & NTR, so not going to happen!

Juidas

May 14, 2019
You must have played another game to me, as she's been fucked a number of times.
They mean cheating with another man, even though the scenes with Conner and Jessica have been amazing for some people its just not enough!!

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes