4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Just a question. If it's not a resentment, why do you keep harping on it even though you could easily just ignore the game and leave be. You seem to be big on letting "pointless discussions" go by the wayside and it's clear none of your "Facts and speculation" make a gnat's difference in the development speed of this game. Why not just let it pass by like you seem to espouse as the best route for me to take... buddy :ROFLMAO:

It's a fucking game that you want to drag someone through the mud over because he's not doing things when and how you want him to. I'd def call that a resentment.

Said my piece. Peace
Call it resentment all you want. I call it as I see it. I'm in a forum discussing a game and its development. Your posts have absolutely no value as they've got nothing to do with the game, and neither do mine since I started replying to you. That's why I call this discussion pointless. Never said you're supposed to let it pass, you're entitled to your own opinion.

I'm not quite sure why, but you seem butthurt over me criticizing the development. I'll continue to do so because I'm following this project for years, and there was a time when I had nothing but respect for stoper. Things changed, and so did the general tone of my posts.

I'm not trying to drag anyone through mud. Again, I call it as I see it. My posts consist of facts and, granted, speculations which I can't prove. Example being me saying that he's prolly barely worked more than a day back in November. Still, there's a reason as to why I say these things, which are backed up by facts as can be seen in my earlier posts.

Nothing I said implies that stoper should do it the way I want it. Would it be nice if he was the same guy he was 2+ years ago? Sure. Does me pointing out what's wrong with the development and how it's in a constant downward spiral mean that I make any demands? No. Doesn't matter if a development cycle takes 2 months, or 2 years. I'll comment on it either way. Difference being that my comments were much more on the positive side. You act like I should only come here when stoper deserves his ass kissed.

My posts don't have to make a difference in order for me to submit them, do they? The same way your posts won't make a difference as I'll continue to speak my mind. We are running in circles here. What you're arguing about is completely off-topic. That'd likely be the only reason to let it go. Well, and maybe the fact that you think nothing's wrong with the development as that's clearly wrong. Facts don't lie. But ay, you do you.

Last edited:

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Are we in the miliking discussion again? Can I throw some stones into the crowed to see if I can escalate it?

If you get the next update before Christmas you can be a happy fapper and Conner will take Jess another time, if it's after Christmas, it's also within the expectations.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Are we in the miliking discussion again? Can I throw some stones into the crowed to see if I can escalate it?

If you get the next update before Christmas you can be a happy fapper and Conner will take Jess another time, if it's after Christmas, it's also within the expectations.
Can you please tell which Christmas you mean , this year :unsure:

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
So he's re-rendered roughly ~100 static images plus another ~150 for the animations between the 8th-30th of November using a 4090. This graphics card is capable of rendering this amount of high-quality images in less than a day, basically.

For example; A 3090ti takes about 10 minutes to render a high-quality image with lots of assets. The 4090 has about 60-70% more power, reducing render times considerably.

And stoper is talking about a scene with 4 characters and a room with furniture and some other props. That's not all that much.

What this tells me is that he's barely "worked" more than a day in November, if you can even call it work clicking the render button and let the program do it's thing. This isn't scene creation. It's literally just re-rendering existing scenes. Oh, and also, he has 2 computers now, meaning he could have worked on the missing branch/scene or the next real update while his 4090 is re-rendering old stuff. But he didn't.
I suppose he changed the posing or some other aspects, probably added something, as there was no point to render again the images, the quality was already good.
I suppose he had made changes to the scenes so he had to remake the renderings.

Reactions: palmtrees89

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
I suppose he changed the posing or some other aspects, probably added something, as there was no point to render again the images, the quality was already good.
I suppose he had made changes to the scenes so he had to remake the renderings.
Here's why; re-doing Jessica's nipples. I had to partially re-render a bunch of images, and fully re-render the animations, because the slight difference in the shape was causing issues with the movement of the clothes during animations.

That's a quote from his dev-blog on December 10th. It really is pointless. We all know there's nothing wrong with Jess' nipples. lol

He's apparently took 3 weeks just to partially re-render the statics, and a full re-render for the 3 final animations. I don't have the exact number at hand, but it's roughly 100 partial re-renders + another 150 full re-renders for animations (half of the final scene + 3 animations, he said). So basically copy-pasting (changing "nipple-values") for the partial re-renders, then pressing the render button. A partial re-render means going over certain elements of the image, so it prolly takes a minute with his new graphics card. He's able to create entire scenes within that time on his old gpu, and now it took him 3 weeks for a tiny little adjustment using the fastest GPU on the market.

That's 3 weeks wasted for nothing, and another month where he's not been working without telling the people spending their money on him.

2 months since the release of 0.55, and the missing branch might be released at the end of January. Who knows, though. Might aswell be February or even March, knowing stoper. And there's been zero work on the next update. It's quite ridiculous, imo. In his X-mas/New Year post he's hoping for a better year in 2023, and he starts it with wasting 1 month on a nipple, and another month not working at all. lol

Jun 8, 2022
Here's why; re-doing Jessica's nipples. I had to partially re-render a bunch of images, and fully re-render the animations, because the slight difference in the shape was causing issues with the movement of the clothes during animations.

That's a quote from his dev-blog on December 10th. It really is pointless. We all know there's nothing wrong with Jess' nipples. lol

He's apparently took 3 weeks just to partially re-render the statics, and a full re-render for the 3 final animations. I don't have the exact number at hand, but it's roughly 100 partial re-renders + another 150 full re-renders for animations (half of the final scene + 3 animations, he said). So basically copy-pasting (changing "nipple-values") for the partial re-renders, then pressing the render button. A partial re-render means going over certain elements of the image, so it prolly takes a minute with his new graphics card. He's able to create entire scenes within that time on his old gpu, and now it took him 3 weeks for a tiny little adjustment using the fastest GPU on the market.

That's 3 weeks wasted for nothing, and another month where he's not been working without telling the people spending their money on him.

2 months since the release of 0.55, and the missing branch might be released at the end of January. Who knows, though. Might aswell be February or even March, knowing stoper. And there's been zero work on the next update. It's quite ridiculous, imo. In his X-mas/New Year post he's hoping for a better year in 2023, and he starts it with wasting 1 month on a nipple, and another month not working at all. lol
Why don't you just ignore the game and walk away? For a "pointless" effort this seems to be consuming so much of your time and energy. Don't you have something more constructive to do? Maybe find a game you like and encourage the developer. I mean, you're arguing about nipples here. Nipples.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Why don't you just ignore the game and walk away? For a "pointless" effort this seems to be consuming so much of your time and energy. Don't you have something more constructive to do? Maybe find a game you like and encourage the developer. I mean, you're arguing about nipples here. Nipples.
Why don't you just ignore my posts and walk away? You clearly have nothing to say about the game or its development. Don't you have something more constructive to do? Maybe find a game where you can post something of value. Something that's not entirely off-topic.

Cheers :)

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
What makes you think he does not like the game? Just because he gave some critique? I consider this game among 5 games i like the most on this forum, and i made quite a bit of critique about stoper too. Critique does not mean someone does not like the game, quite the opposite actually.
I never made a comment on a thread of a game i played and did not like, simply play, delete and forget about it.

And i find it incredibly annoying when white knights start telling other people to walk away from the game or a game thread just because of some critique. Because that person may very well be a bigger fan of the game than you and is only posting some critics because he CARES about the game. If he did not do you think he would waste time making such a long post explaining what he thinks?

grumpyoldcat

Apr 30, 2020
Well said! And of course, you're accused of being a fucking white knight.

Of course. :rolleyes:

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Well said! And of course, you're accused of being a fucking white knight.

Of course. :rolleyes:
I mean, he is. He doesn't like me criticizing the game. He wants to see posts kissing the developers backside, encouraging a constant downward spiral while he himself doesn't provide any value to this thread as he's got literally nothing to say about the game and its development at all. Anything remotely close to being critcism is, following his logic, a waste of time. If that's not a white knight, I don't know what is.

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
Why don't you just ignore my posts and walk away? You clearly have nothing to say about the game or its development. Don't you have something more constructive to do? Maybe find a game where you can post something of value. Something that's not entirely off-topic.

Cheers :)
When I saw a post about the fact that the Stoper decided to re-render some images because of the nipples:LOL::LOL::LOL: (LOL), the first reaction that I have to a post - to put facepalm, but the person who shared the info is not to blame, so I just ignored this post!

But I can understand the indignation of people who follow the project. Stoper instead of doing something new changes the old, so it can reach to a "Remake", and he will start reworking all the pictures from the very beginning! :ROFLMAO: This is of course very unfortunate because we get one update per year - per year Karl!

My opinion is very simple: Stopper tired of this project, he is no longer interested in it, just like it was with his half game half comic book, there was also a game about cheating right in the church, and Jessica ala "resident evil".

We all need to measure up and forget about this game! As for me, he will most likely abandon it!

He is a very talented artist and I'm sure he has many other projects. Which take him not so much time in the period of the year and bring more income than this game. Well, the Stoper himself has matured during this time and probably just lost interest in the game and "things" like it.

SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
When I saw a post about the fact that the Stoper decided to re-render some images because of the nipples:LOL::LOL::LOL: (LOL), the first reaction that I have to a post - to put facepalm, but the person who shared the info is not to blame, so I just ignored this post!

But I can understand the indignation of people who follow the project. Stoper instead of doing something new changes the old, so it can reach to a "Remake", and he will start reworking all the pictures from the very beginning! :ROFLMAO: This is of course very unfortunate because we get one update per year - per year Karl!

My opinion is very simple: Stopper tired of this project, he is no longer interested in it, just like it was with his half game half comic book, there was also a game about cheating right in the church, and Jessica ala "resident evil".

We all need to measure up and forget about this game! As for me, he will most likely abandon it!

He is a very talented artist and I'm sure he has many other projects. Which take him not so much time in the period of the year and bring more income than this game. Well, the Stoper himself has matured during this time and probably just lost interest in the game and "things" like it.
13906-w740.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: .Septic. and sava75
Jun 8, 2022
What makes you think he does not like the game? Just because he gave some critique? I consider this game among 5 games i like the most on this forum, and i made quite a bit of critique about stoper too. Critique does not mean someone does not like the game, quite the opposite actually.
I never made a comment on a thread of a game i played and did not like, simply play, delete and forget about it.

And i find it incredibly annoying when white knights start telling other people to walk away from the game or a game thread just because of some critique. Because that person may very well be a bigger fan of the game than you and is only posting some critics because he CARES about the game. If he did not do you think he would waste time making such a long post explaining what he thinks?
Don't be so naive as to call repeated messages attacking a person and/or a game a "critique."

There's a big difference between giving a critique and repeatedly whining again and again and again. That's called badgering. It's whining. I don't mind hearing someone say they don't like a game for this, that, or any other reason, I use those real critiques to help determine if I'm going to spend time or money ona project.

However, to continually hammer resentments into a thread the way he's doing is no longer merely a "critique," it becomes a small child whining about not getting what he wants, when and the way he wants it. Where I come from we call that "A big old case of red ass." It's a resentment that he can't let go of and he repeats it again and again.

And, yes, I see the similarity between what he's doing and what I'm doing. Sometimes a tast e of your own medicine is the best cure for what ails you.

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
stoper is that you my dog, where the update at?

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
We know your disatisfied okay? We got that, multiple times. Now grow up, let it go, and move on.
Exactly. Grow up and move on. Don't like my posts? Ignore them. I come here every 3-4 weeks and give my opinion on the current situation, and I'll keep doing so. Like it or not. I really couldn't care less.

Still haven't seen a single post of you talking about anything related to the game. But that's not why you're here, are you?

I use those real critiques to help determine if I'm going to spend time or money ona project.
Guess what? If you're not interested in discussions about the game, there's this very handy thing called "reviews". That's what you're looking for to determine if you're willing to spend time or money on a project, yes? You can entirely ignore any discussion going on. You're welcome.

Last edited:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020

After I saw this post about it I was like:what.:WaitWhat:
nicolas-cage-nic-cage.gif
I love this game but holy shit my interest in it is already slowly dying. :FacePalm:

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes