4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
I'm playing a walkthrough where Jessica neglected Connor in every choices and gets negative points.
=> Now waiting for the consequences.

And I hope Connor is the Vigilante.
I've been thinking that if you neglect Connor enough he may cheat on Jess with her sister or at least get way too intimate with her. Or if things start to go poorly with Jess it may start to negatively impact him when he's being the vigilante.

Connor's work at the vet center gives a great cover and I'm sure his military training helps. It can also be that there is more than one vigilante and they cycle through vets to keep suspicion down.

Reactions: afterlights

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
i might do a full lesbian playthrough to see how that affects the relationship with Connor. but only if the dev releases a new update. if not, i am done with this game.
Don't forget to send me an invite to your zoom meeting when it happens so I can applaud in the background. We all want to see you succeed in your mission.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
People are saying that there's "only" 6-7 months left until the next release, but let's not forget that stoper intended to release a small update with the missing branch from version 0.55 first.

I don't know if this is still his plan, but if it is, well, then we are fucked. Pretty much 2 months have gone by without this missing branch being released, or any kind of useful information for that matter. If I had to take a guess, I'd say the development for the next real update probably hasn't started yet.

Like, zero news regarding the missing branch, let alone any info on the next real update for the past 2 months? Nothing? Just a "Merry Xmas" and "Happy New Year" post, that's it. He's said that he is hoping for a better year development-wise in 2023, but he said the exact same thing last year aswell and we all know how that one turned out.

EDIT: Small correction on my end. This is all we got, and it's from December 10th; Now the plan is to finish the current in game day first - adding the missing small branch in the last scene, and then another relatively small event when Jessica gets back home. I'll release that as a small update when the content is ready.

It took stoper almost a month only to set-up his new computer? That's all he's achieved from November 15th all the way to December 10th. Read his post on Patreon. This man has lost me entirely. If I had to make a list of developers who I believe are milking the hell out of their supporters, you know which one I would include.

I believe if he had ANYTHING, he would likely let his supporters know. But there's just nothing. This doesn't look good if you ask me. You know something isn't right when even one of the slowest active developers is pushing out 5 times more content than stoper does. Yes, I'm talking about a game involving a Wife who also happens to be a Mother, for which this particular developer is apparently very Lusty & Passionate.

Last edited:

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
View attachment 2308953

FYI he changed Jessica's nipples, that's why he did a re-render.
So he's re-rendered roughly ~100 static images plus another ~150 for the animations between the 8th-30th of November using a 4090. This graphics card is capable of rendering this amount of high-quality images in less than a day, basically.

For example; A 3090ti takes about 10 minutes to render a high-quality image with lots of assets. The 4090 has about 60-70% more power, reducing render times considerably.

And stoper is talking about a scene with 4 characters and a room with furniture and some other props. That's not all that much.

What this tells me is that he's barely "worked" more than a day in November, if you can even call it work clicking the render button and let the program do it's thing. This isn't scene creation. It's literally just re-rendering existing scenes. Oh, and also, he has 2 computers now, meaning he could have worked on the missing branch/scene or the next real update while his 4090 is re-rendering old stuff. But he didn't.

And not only that, but he's "barely worked" in December either, meaning he hasn't done jack shit these past 2 months. Anyway, with this bit of information provided, we now know that the development for the actual next update hasn't started, and we MIGHT get the missing branch/home event at the end of this month. Knowing stoper, more likely in February.

Which, at current pace, it's very likely that there's not going to be a real update this year unless things change for the better. Massively.

Edit: By the way, as per stoper's own statement he hasn't worked in December, but he didn't think for just a second to tell his supporters about it, giving them the chance to safe some money on a developer who isn't working. If that doesn't tell you what kind of guy stoper is, I don't know what does.

Last edited:
Jun 8, 2022
So he's re-rendered roughly ~100 static images plus another ~150 for the animations between the 8th-30th of November using a 4090. This graphics card is capable of rendering this amount of high-quality images in less than a day, basically.

For example; A 3090ti takes about 10 minutes to render a high-quality image with lots of assets. The 4090 has about 60-70% more power, reducing render times considerably.

And stoper is talking about a scene with 4 characters and a room with furniture and some other props. That's not all that much.

What this tells me is that he's barely "worked" more than a day in November, if you can even call it work clicking the render button and let the program do it's thing. This isn't scene creation. It's literally just re-rendering existing scenes. Oh, and also, he has 2 computers now, meaning he could have worked on the missing branch/scene or the next real update while his 4090 is re-rendering old stuff. But he didn't.

And not only that, but he's "barely worked" in December either, meaning he hasn't done jack shit these past 2 months. Anyway, with this bit of information provided, we now know that the development for the actual next update hasn't started, and we MIGHT get the missing branch/home event at the end of this month. Knowing stoper, more likely in February.

Which, at current pace, it's very likely that there's not going to be a real update this year unless things change for the better. Massively.

Edit: By the way, as per stoper's own statement he hasn't worked in December, but he didn't think for just a second to tell his supporters about it, giving them the chance to safe some money on a developer who isn't working. If that doesn't tell you what kind of guy stoper is, I don't know what does.
I'm serious as a heart attack with this question. How much money does he owe you?

Jan 3, 2019
I'm serious as a heart attack with this question. How much money does he owe you?
Are you Stopper's lawyer? The person expressed the point of the majority of adequate people, saying that the developer of this project is a lazy and deceitful person who might not be like that, given its power. And this means that he either does something else, or holds patrons for idiots.

Jun 8, 2022
None. Any more questions? Or does it make what I said less valid?
I guess I'd give it more credibility to the whine if he had committed some other harm to you than simply disappointing your personal expectations of when something should get done.

That was quite a rant for someone who really has no investment in the project other than a personal resentment.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Yeah that's the thing, his discord is linked to patreon but if patrons don't follow his discord they're less informed.

Tennoujirex

Dec 26, 2021
I guess I'd give it more credibility to the whine if he had committed some other harm to you than simply disappointing your personal expectations of when something should get done.

That was quite a rant for someone who really has no investment in the project other than a personal resentment.
It's you who needs to stop defending all of stopers mistakes like he is your prophet. What palmtrees said was speculation based on facts that we have. If you think that's a rant then you need to read up on the definition of a rant and constructive criticism instead of fanboying about a dev who keeps on lying and getting away with it every chance that he gets.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021

Not sure why you think that any of this is about me. As Tennoujirex said, I'm simply presenting facts and speculation. What you make of it is on you. I come here every 3-4 weeks to see what's up and to talk about the bits of information we have based on Patreon / Discord posts. Nothing more.

Too much for you? Well, the ignore button isn't far. But you might aswell continue to "whine" about my "whine" if that's more to your liking. I won't lose any sleep over it. ;)

Jun 8, 2022
It's you who needs to stop defending all of stopers mistakes like he is your prophet. What palmtrees said was speculation based on facts that we have. If you think that's a rant then you need to read up on the definition of a rant and constructive criticism instead of fanboying about a dev who keeps on lying and getting away with it every chance that he gets.
Over react much? I asked the man if he had any investment in the game then said he seemed to be whining a lot for something he had no investment in. Show me where I defended anyone, anytime, anyplace. Go ahead. I'm waiting.

I spoke to the person whining about his whine. Also "Fanboying?" where do you see any of that? Your post is exactly what I'm talking about though. A bunch of hyperbole and overstatment about something you have no real part in. Ride that bandwagon as far as you can though. It's clear you feel justified in doing so.

Reactions: sava75
Jun 8, 2022
Not sure why you think that any of this is about me. As Tennoujirex said, I'm simply presenting facts and speculation. What you make of it is on you. I come here every 3-4 weeks to see what's up and to talk about the bits of information we have based on Patreon / Discord posts. Nothing more.

Too much for you? Well, the ignore button isn't far. But you might aswell continue to "whine" about my "whine" if that's more to your liking. I won't lose any sleep over it. ;)
I'm doing the exact same thing. Facts and speculation. Fact: you're whining. Speculation: Me thinks you got nothing to whine about.

Like I said to your compadre though, Seems like you've been on this bandwagon for some time now. I certainly don't expect you to jump off because I pointed all that out to you. Enjoy the resentment ride.

Peace.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
I'm doing the exact same thing. Facts and speculation. Fact: you're whining. Speculation: Me thinks you got nothing to whine about.

Like I said to your compadre though, Seems like you've been on this bandwagon for some time now. I certainly don't expect you to jump off because I pointed all that out to you. Enjoy the resentment ride.

Peace.
Criticizing the development speed among other things isn't exactly whining, especially not if that criticism is backed up by facts. You can be blind to it, you can "whine" about people criticizing it, but saying there's nothing wrong is straight up lying to yourself, buddy. Either that, or you've simply got no clue what you're talking about.

I'm not exactly enjoying this "bandwagon" as this project would be much more enjoyable if we had the stoper from 2+ years ago, but we don't. And so I'm calling it as I see it. You can be sure as hell that I'll be among the first to jump out of my chair if things were to change, but it's only gotten worse for years unfortunately. Those are facts, not a resentment ride as you call it.

Quite apparent that you want the last word on this pointless discussion to feel like you're in the right, so, be my guest.

Jun 8, 2022
Criticizing the development speed among other things isn't exactly whining, especially not if that criticism is backed up by facts. You can be blind to it, you can "whine" about people criticizing it, but saying there's nothing wrong is straight up lying to yourself, buddy. Either that, or you've simply got no clue what you're talking about.

I'm not exactly enjoying this "bandwagon" as this project would be much more enjoyable if we had the stoper from 2+ years ago, but we don't. And so I'm calling it as I see it. You can be sure as hell that I'll be among the first to jump out of my chair if things were to change, but it's only gotten worse for years unfortunately. Those are facts, not a resentment ride as you call it.

Quite apparent that you want the last word on this pointless discussion to feel like you're in the right, so, be my guest.
Just a question. If it's not a resentment, why do you keep harping on it even though you could easily just ignore the game and leave be. You seem to be big on letting "pointless discussions" go by the wayside and it's clear none of your "Facts and speculation" make a gnat's difference in the development speed of this game. Why not just let it pass by like you seem to espouse as the best route for me to take... buddy :ROFLMAO:

It's a fucking game that you want to drag someone through the mud over because he's not doing things when and how you want him to. I'd def call that a resentment.

Said my piece. Peace

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes