4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Sorry again reaction limits , and Sorry man Blake is mine only. :p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:cool:;)
Okay, she's yours but the little red hair is mine and nobody else's.

and for you to see it, just go to my profile and click on the image and you will see her ass
have a good time..:sneaky:
893823244795277352.gif

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
When I saw a post about the fact that the Stoper decided to re-render some images because of the nipples:LOL::LOL::LOL: (LOL), the first reaction that I have to a post - to put facepalm, but the person who shared the info is not to blame, so I just ignored this post!

But I can understand the indignation of people who follow the project. Stoper instead of doing something new changes the old, so it can reach to a "Remake", and he will start reworking all the pictures from the very beginning! :ROFLMAO: This is of course very unfortunate because we get one update per year - per year Karl!
Yup, I'm not really seeing the point in reworking the nipples for half a scene and a couple animations. Maybe you're right and he's gonna use it as an excuse to rework previous scenes in the future. The way I see it, he's just wasting time on something that's perfectly fine as is. A 10 month development cycle for a tiny update was already bad enough. Doing this kinda stuff is only gonna make things even worse, imo.

Well, guess we'll see at the end of January (maybe) if this nipple-rework (can't help but laugh at it, lol) does anything. I have a feeling that there won't be any visible difference, but who knows. I'm mainly just waiting for some news about the next real update, but that's lightyears away. Ugh..

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
Yup, I'm not really seeing the point in reworking the nipples for half a scene and a couple animations. Maybe you're right and he's gonna use it as an excuse to rework previous scenes in the future. The way I see it, he's just wasting time on something that's perfectly fine as is. A 10 month development cycle for a tiny update was already bad enough. Doing this kinda stuff is only gonna make things even worse, imo.

Well, guess we'll see at the end of January (maybe) if this nipple-rework (can't help but laugh at it, lol) does anything. I have a feeling that there won't be any visible difference, but who knows. I'm mainly just waiting for some news about the next real update, but that's lightyears away. Ugh..
Maybe he saw it and the light bulb in his head went on. :ROFLMAO:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

What need a reworking was to make an actual penetration and a creampie.
I bet we all can agree on that.

Dec 15, 2019
Just to state here a fact (i can't remember proper what time has)

Stopper before 55 maybe has in 44 version he said the same that he has rendering old scenes and that has when the game updates started to changed. Its not the first time he has telling he patrons he is rendering old things despite of cause delay in the new content and updates.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
Connor gets all the action as it should be. Jess is just exploring her naughty side, but in playthrough, it's only with other women and Connor. no other dirty fucker will get anywhere near Jess. and she definately has no interest in some old geezer who is 1 orgasm away from the grave.

• Haha
Reactions: Gunizz

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Connor gets all the action as it should be. Jess is just exploring her naughty side, but in playthrough, it's only with other women and Connor. no other dirty fucker will get anywhere near Jess. and she definately has no interest in some old geezer who is 1 orgasm away from the grave.
Sure. And Jessica's been naughty with Parker multiple times on accident. Making him cum by accident. Drooling over his dick by accident, giving him a lapdance by accident, got her pussy eaten out by accident, almost penetrated by accident. No interest in his old dusty arse at all. :ROFLMAO:

Don't get me wrong, I'm not the biggest fan of old fart content, but I've got no clue what game you're playing. Unless you're talking about your own personal playthrough, which I guess it's possible to avoid any content with Parker? I don't know.

• Haha
Reactions: Y.Gromov and mma456

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
yes you can avoid the naughty Parker content with your early choices. and yes, that is my personal playthrough preference since i renamed Connor to make Jess mine. that's how i play. i get invested in the characters and live vicariously through them. in my playthrough, i am Connor (renamed using Universal Renpy Mod) that mod is great for renaming characters. especially ones i hate.:cool:

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Sure. And Jessica's been naughty with Parker multiple times on accident. Making him cum by accident. Drooling over his dick by accident, giving him a lapdance by accident, got her pussy eaten out by accident, almost penetrated by accident. No interest in his old dusty arse at all. :ROFLMAO:

Don't get me wrong, I'm not the biggest fan of old fart content, but I've got no clue what game you're playing. Unless you're talking about your own personal playthrough, which I guess it's possible to avoid any content with Parker? I don't know.
hey , all this accidents and she still alive:ROFLMAO: , she is very strong then , but for me I have not seen any of these accidents cause my own personal playthrough;)

Reactions: palmtrees89

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
yes you can avoid the naughty Parker content with your early choices. and yes, that is my personal playthrough preference since i renamed Connor to make Jess mine. that's how i play. i get invested in the characters and live vicariously through them. in my playthrough, i am Connor (renamed using Universal Renpy Mod) that mod is great for renaming characters. especially ones i hate.:cool:
Ah, I see. Wasn't sure if that was a possibility. :)

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Hey , realy that is cool but only Conner will win and have benefit of the mod cause the others could be neglected.

Reactions: Ass Fan
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes