4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
Everyone loughs or pacefalms me, when I say Connor is the MC. Next Update, Connor comes first, Jess second.
Dude, if you think that Conner is the main hero then so be it, for you. But most people want to see Jessica with anyone and in any positions - the main thing is that it is not Conner! He's a good guy - but we already sick of him!

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Everyone loughs or pacefalms me, when I say Connor is the MC. Next Update, Connor comes first, Jess second.
Sorry Sir , you said it before and I Believe that Conner is the MC in the game:ROFLMAO:But when I check the tags I find " Female Protagonist " unless Conner is a female:LOL: , Jessica still the MC in that great game , good by Sir , see you in the next update after summer next year.:ROFLMAO:

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Dude, if you think that Conner is the main hero then so be it, for you. But most people want to see Jessica with anyone and in any positions - the main thing is that it is not Conner! He's a good guy - but we already sick of him!
I'm talking about what you or I want, I talk about what I think this game is about.
You can want the the earth is flat, it doesn't change anything. Same about the game, only Connor ah Stopper decides how it continues. As DIRTY Filthy Animal said, maybe it's a game about him making Jess faithful (or full).

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
Had a question, is there any sex scenes with Connor and Blake yet? I dont think so right?

Also for the record, fuck Conner and the number of scenes he's getting with Jessica. That's just like the Liam scenes with Sophia in AWAM.

I can understand 2-3, but 10+ is just stupid. Get some more characters in the mix, I like variety.

Let me think examples are: the mechanic, then the black guy at the office, Conner's friend who is a black guy Dave I think, the boss at the office, side chars like policemen maybe, then the nerd at the office, the mayor, etc etc.
Gets fucking tiring when you keep pushing scenes with one character. There needs to be some variety

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Let me think examples are: the mechanic, then the black guy at the office, Conner's friend who is a black guy Dave I think, the boss at the office, side chars like policemen maybe, then the nerd at the office, the mayor, etc etc.
Gets fucking tiring when you keep pushing scenes with one character. There needs to be some variety
I don't think that Connor is gay, so not going ta happen. Sorry to disappoint.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I don't understand why Conner is so hated. He never gets in the way in my play path. He can have sex with Jessica all he wants as long as he doesn't ruin any other sex events for me. And that works well for me. When Jessica and Conner had sex and she was thinking about the mayor, it was so hot.
Jessica will not have sex with another man until Conner has fucked another woman with Jessica's consent. But after that, there will be no boundaries. I think that's how Stoper will write the story.

P.S. And before anyone pokes me in the side, I don't think I'll ever get a chance to see this advance in history either.

Reactions: Gunizz and DD3DD

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I don't understand why Conner is so hated. He never gets in the way in my play path. He can have sex with Jessica all he wants as long as he doesn't ruin any other sex events for me. And that works well for me. When Jessica and Conner had sex and she was thinking about the mayor, it was so hot.
Jessica will not have sex with another man until Conner has fucked another woman with Jessica's consent. But after that, there will be no boundaries. I think that's how Stoper will write the story.

P.S. And before anyone pokes me in the side, I don't think I'll ever get a chance to see this advance in history either.
Conner is hated because he gets to fuck Jessica (a lot) and this is not the case for the other male characters.

Reactions: DD3DD

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017

We not hated him because he fucks Jessica, but because Stopper began to delay updates - before they came out every 2-3 months and there was less talk about Conner, but now when we have 1 update per year - Stopper instead of developing the plot, he fixes the nipples and adds a scene with Conner at the end of the day! FS!!!
As already mentioned above, Conner fucks Jessica every day, this is at least 10+ for all game! People are tired of this! No one hates Conner - people just don't understand why we need another sex scene with him and not with someone else because it takes development time!

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
I'm talking about what you or I want, I talk about what I think this game is about.
You can want the the earth is flat, it doesn't change anything. Same about the game, only Connor ah Stopper decides how it continues. As DIRTY Filthy Animal said, maybe it's a game about him making Jess faithful (or full).
Dude for you, FOR YOU! Conner is the main character - let it be so, for YOU! and we don’t argue thit this!
For everyone else, Jessica, as indicated in the description, the main character - the whole story is built around her, we play her perceptive not Conner! Conner is the same minor character as Mr. Parker!

And to argue that the earth is round is stupid - maybe I think that it is flat - but there is no refutation of any of these theories - we don’t know whether it is round or flat - I personally think that the world in which we live is much larger, and we live in in some closed space in ignorance, look all over the earth there are star fortresses and there was a single architecture - but no one will tell us the truth!

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes