4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

johnsmith066

Jan 21, 2022
...i also hope that this game doesn't turn into those other games that has quality but eventually got abandoned for no clear reason.

Looking at the bright side of things, NLT Media seems to be on a roll with theirs which is quite impressive in terms of how they are able to put progress to their development.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
what is that suppose to mean my friend , you mean I will not see My beloved Blake for one year , and if it will be abandoned I will not see her again , OH man how I can live without her.
I can't tell you but by the way Maybe yes I think it will be an update on the straight route :LOL:
guess our precious Blake will have to wait :cry:

"my reactions are over"

johnsmith066

Jan 21, 2022
Theres to much action already for Conner. Blake (and/or his pal) should be given a shot with Jess.
or even a combined one with connor given that jess has already introduced blake to connor (sharing route), that would be a nice thing to see.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I can't tell you but by the way Maybe yes I think it will be an update on the straight route :LOL:
guess our precious Blake will have to wait :cry:

"my reactions are over"
OK , How many years for me to learn daz and gaming to make a game with Blake and the other 2 Angels and I am sure you know who are the 2 Angels.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
OK , How many years for me to learn daz and gaming to make a game with Blake and the other 2 Angels and I am sure you know who are the 2 Angels.
Hum... that I don't know how to tell you, I think it takes a while, maybe someone here can answer that. ;)
I'll kick it's Heather and Jess :unsure:
or Rose and Shani.

I would choose Sara and Laura since they both won't have sex scenes And also because I like them both a lot. :love:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

johnsmith066

Jan 21, 2022
Notice that all trigger events for Connor in-game all leads (if not most of the time) to not getting blue balled while for the others it is.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes