4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Hum... that I don't know how to tell you, I think it takes a while, maybe someone here can answer that. ;)
I'll kick it's Heather and Jess :unsure:
or Rose and Shani.

I would choose Sara and Laura since they both won't have sex scenes And also because I like them both a lot. :love:
Whatever You say Boss , even I love the 4 of them very much ,But NO. ;)

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
Next AI-tool for NOVELL picture generation will appear before the JONHN update will be released
Hmm wonder how well AI picture can render JOHN if fed all of renders so far for reference. I wouldn't mind if it helps stoper with the normal interaction renders, so stoper can work on the good stuff plus time between updates gets reduced :)

Reactions: Ass Fan

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
this player prefers to see Jess with Conner and all the girls. hope the old fucker dies while jerking off watching Jess fucking Conner. no way Jess would do anything with him if the dev didn't give him a giant dick. and at his age, the minute he gets a boner, should cause a heart attack..cause what is he 1000 yrs old?

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
this player prefers to see Jess with Conner and all the girls. hope the old fucker dies while jerking off watching Jess fucking Conner. no way Jess would do anything with him if the dev didn't give him a giant dick. and at his age, the minute he gets a boner, should cause a heart attack..cause what is he 1000 yrs old?
:KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes