4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Vigeous

May 3, 2021
I just discovered this game and it's absolutely great. From what I can read, and I'm not an English speaker, it doesn't seem like it gets many updates, or at least very often. Well, as long as the game isn't abandoned, I'm fine. By the way, out of curiosity, looking at the tags I don't see anal sex appearing, do you know if we will see it in the future?
I'm sure we will but let us get to the vaginal sex first. And also
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
And without a doubt Conner will have the honor to be the first to have anal sex with Jessica.
Why are we discussing this? ofc! Who else?
Everything for the MC as most players request, how would like to have the virginity taken by someone else?

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
I just discovered this game and it's absolutely great. From what I can read, and I'm not an English speaker, it doesn't seem like it gets many updates, or at least very often. Well, as long as the game isn't abandoned, I'm fine. By the way, out of curiosity, looking at the tags I don't see anal sex appearing, do you know if we will see it in the future?
We, waiting for vaginal sex with someone else than Conner (BF):
observing.gif

We, waiting to anal sex other than Conner's fingers:
observing.gif

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Not if I can help it, her first anal will be with Me Parker or Tommy boy, while Stoper, I mean Connor is drugged and sitting in a chair watching, hopefully at the bachelorette party :ROFLMAO:
The Connor will show you..... if you are lucky you can't skip it and you have to watch o_O how he makes Jess his anal slut then hand her over to Mr. Parker to watch him die...

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
As long as Parker dies with a stiffy, Jessica can get one last ride on him in front of Connor too :ROFLMAO:
I tell you, this thing wont stay hard if he is dead due to low blood pressure... The Connor will sit there and lough while stopper loughs about you.... and Jess is not safisfied at all and needs another pounding from the .... MC! And you all will go riot and if The Connor feels like it, he will also make Dead Pool his Anal Pool.... wait and you'll see the light!

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes