4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
If it weren't for that Grandpa Parker was already sleeping with the maggots the last scene between him and Jess he almost died It would only be a miracle for him to be able to stand that blonde :LUL:

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
this player prefers to see Jess with Conner and all the girls. hope the old fucker dies while jerking off watching Jess fucking Conner. no way Jess would do anything with him if the dev didn't give him a giant dick. and at his age, the minute he gets a boner, should cause a heart attack..cause what is he 1000 yrs old?
Let's relax.

• Haha
Reactions: Kil
Jun 8, 2022
this player prefers to see Jess with Conner and all the girls. hope the old fucker dies while jerking off watching Jess fucking Conner. no way Jess would do anything with him if the dev didn't give him a giant dick. and at his age, the minute he gets a boner, should cause a heart attack..cause what is he 1000 yrs old?
Jess can't resist him. You ever stop & think that the same dev that gave him his cock, gave Jess her tits and ass? It's supposed to happen & will.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
since there are different paths you can play, i chose to ignore the old fart. so no, in some paths it doesn't happen and it won't. of course i read the scripts and so i know that it can happen.

• Angry
Reactions: Dom Toretto

Dom Toretto

Apr 17, 2020
I think u got some anger issues did your mom not give u enough tittie as baby

• Haha
Reactions: rogosh

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
yeah it is frustrating waiting on new content for games we enjoy. this is definately one of my all time favorite VN's. Jessica is so freakin hot. it's also fun to be able to control what she does and with whom. but alas, we just have to wait on Stoper to continue the game. in the meantime, plenty of games in the sea...

Reactions: Busted1201

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I'm amazed that you continue to watch this thread if you have a so low opinion of Stoper. Why wasting your time here ? Go on other threads where the developper is not milking (or so you think) And let people be.
Even if Stoper doesn't violate Patreon's terms and conditions, even if he doesn't do anything wrong as an entrepreneur (making the maximum profit with the smallest possible effort), it's right to say that he's trying the patience of his supporters. And to say this here in this forum, in a reasonable tone, is appropriate and in no way superfluous.
Yes, I too am following this thread even though I would not support Stoper nor would I think if I did support him that he was cheating on me.
As for me, I would have stopped supporting long ago, and then would still be surprised by another update and discuss all aspects of the development here.

• Hey there
Reactions: bigdickwaterland
Jan 3, 2019
I'm amazed that you continue to watch this thread if you have a so low opinion of Stoper. Why wasting your time here ? Go on other threads where the developper is not milking (or so you think) And let people be.
There's probably a reason why he's being criticized! For example, no one will say that NLT promises a grandiose update throughout the year, and at the output we get a ton of lies and content for 100 pictures per YEAR! Oh, yes, the stopper also likes a ton of excuses that look funny and he refutes them with his actions.

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
it's also fun to be able to control what she does and with whom.
When it comes to sex (not including BJ) this is nothing you control, it's controlled by the mighty Connor aka the Vigilant. He makes Jess cry, cum and enjoy sex, no one else can do this. And if this would happen, the game will be discontinued at exactly this point! Wait and see dear Padawan!

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
Even if Stoper doesn't violate Patreon's terms and conditions, even if he doesn't do anything wrong as an entrepreneur (making the maximum profit with the smallest possible effort), it's right to say that he's trying the patience of his supporters. And to say this here in this forum, in a reasonable tone, is appropriate and in no way superfluous.
Yes, I too am following this thread even though I would not support Stoper nor would I think if I did support him that he was cheating on me.
As for me, I would have stopped supporting long ago, and then would still be surprised by another update and discuss all aspects of the development here.
Nevermind. The moder thinks the same as you and deleted my original post.
I stand corrected.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
if the dev won't create routes (sharing, swinging, cheating, etc.) towards the other male, female, MMMF, MMF, MMFF, FFM, FFMM, and FFFM characters trust me, this game is good as finished.
It's so amusing seeing people here think the dev will close up shop if they don't get what they want. Devs gonna do what the devs gonna do and there is nothing anyone here can do about it. That doesn't just apply to this dev either.

johnsmith066

Jan 21, 2022
It's so amusing seeing people here think the dev will close up shop if they don't get what they want. Devs gonna do what the devs gonna do and there is nothing anyone here can do about it. That doesn't just apply to this dev either.
Hmmm? but i didn't said anything about the dev closing up shop. I just said that the game will be finished if it will not have more content.

• Haha
Reactions: mma456 and sava75

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
Last time I posted something like that it have been deleted. Just saying...

• Haha
Reactions: pavlogrk

shaitan75

Aug 27, 2022
I just discovered this game and it's absolutely great. From what I can read, and I'm not an English speaker, it doesn't seem like it gets many updates, or at least very often. Well, as long as the game isn't abandoned, I'm fine. By the way, out of curiosity, looking at the tags I don't see anal sex appearing, do you know if we will see it in the future?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: RCC14 and pavlogrk
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes