4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
kinda hope that at some point Jess tries to get the Vigilante to fuck her. he asks why she wants to cheat on her boyfriend..she tells him she can't help herself. she is a nymphomaniac. the Vigilante takes off his mask and asks her point blank..ok. so how many other guys have you fucked behind my back you fucking whore???

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
kinda hope that at some point Jess tries to get the Vigilante to fuck her. he asks why she wants to cheat on her boyfriend..she tells him she can't help herself. she is a nymphomaniac. the Vigilante takes off his mask and asks her point blank..ok. so how many other guys have you fucked behind my back you fucking whore???
No, he will fuck her in his mask, she is totally excited and only want the vigilant from now on and no other man.
Connor Loop closed.

johnsmith066

Jan 21, 2022
Connor can't allow this, the vigilant will intervene, only he and Connor can have Jess!
This Parker guy will die from a heart attack, he can't handle Jess, only Connor can.
Connor is the MC, qed.
I don't think it will give much more excitement to the game as compared to leading jessica to have swinging and sharing course with the rest of the male actors because Connor is already with Jessica and its already a known fact from the start while the vigilante is still unknown to the current game version.

This game requires that added spice in which i have cited my example in which the game maker is already going towards that path.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
hoping for some swinging and sharing action towards all the male actors in this game.
:unsure: This depends a lot on Conner, Jess will have to make up his mind to agree to something like that because the Heather/Christian couple will accept 100% since they both want to devour Jessica very much lol

johnsmith066

Jan 21, 2022
:unsure: This depends a lot on Conner, Jess will have to make up his mind to agree to something like that because the Heather/Christian couple will accept 100% since they both want to devour Jessica very much lol
Yes but thats where the excitement, fun, and or spice starts because if not and all route just goes back to connor then the game will just remain flat up until the end which will lead for the game to end real quick.

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Yes but thats where the excitement, fun, and or spice starts because if not and all route just goes back to connor then the game will just remain flat up until the end which will lead for the game to end real quick.
The game ending really quick!!!!!!! :devilish: Bro..... how can you say something like that! Next update 11+ months from now.... this is a slow burn, Connor might be ditched when your kids have kids and you can tell them you started this game 25+ years ago!

• Haha
Reactions: RCC14 and cxx

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
More or less but the issue of finishing quickly I doubt it very much
:KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

johnsmith066

Jan 21, 2022
The game ending really quick!!!!!!! :devilish: Bro..... how can you say something like that! Next update 11+ months from now.... this is a slow burn, Connor might be ditched when your kids have kids and you can tell them you started this game 25+ years ago!
Yes to multiple endings.. fastest route = Jess and Connor, Long and exciting route = Jess and everyone else.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes