4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
Personally I'm not that kin to reach the destination but am glad to be enjoying along the way. Like a TV show you follow over 10 years or so. Though I need regular updates for that with quite much content, more than 10mn a year. I like good quality sexy images but there is an infinite amount of them on the net, I prefer to read many adventures.

So yeah this game lost its appeal to me. I'll continue to play the little we get but I'm not expecting much.
I just think it's a shame when a show slowly runs out of story or the producers lose interest, but for commercial reasons, more seasons are produced, no matter how bad they may turn out to be. ... But with the shows, there is at least something because normal they tell a worthwhile story within each season and conclude it with an at least somewhat usefull season finale.

With the overambitious VN, it's more like only the first few episodes of a season were finished, and then everything slowly disappears into nothing with everything missing, except the introduction of the characters and a first introduction into a story that never will get finished. It would be better to start a little more realistically right at the beginning and then, after 3-5 years, really have a product that makes sense in itself. Just like the season in a show.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
1677778378819.png

Hi, everyone.

I had a horrible February, being sick basically all month. Barely had the strength to do any work at all. My doctor thinks it's nothing serious, and I do feel better for the past few days. But last evening I started writing this post, felt bad and went to bed for a moment to rest my head, and remained there all night. Again better today, even gonna try and do some work after dinner.

The day from the last update is all but done, but I still haven't managed to go and do the variables and stats adjustment that I want to have ready before the next big update.

I want to see how thing will go with my health in the next several days, and then I'll post again with some more concrete plans for the upcoming months.

That's all for now. Stay well, and thanks for sticking with me.

-------

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
View attachment 2432321

Hi, everyone.

I had a horrible February, being sick basically all month. Barely had the strength to do any work at all. My doctor thinks it's nothing serious, and I do feel better for the past few days. But last evening I started writing this post, felt bad and went to bed for a moment to rest my head, and remained there all night. Again better today, even gonna try and do some work after dinner.

The day from the last update is all but done, but I still haven't managed to go and do the variables and stats adjustment that I want to have ready before the next big update.

I want to see how thing will go with my health in the next several days, and then I'll post again with some more concrete plans for the upcoming months.

-------
Atleast it’s not a boring render of her fucking closet :ROFLMAO:

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
View attachment 2432321

Hi, everyone.

-------
Get well soon. Take your time and heal yourself properly. Real life comes first

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
Very good VN !
—-
Très bon visual novel avec des rendus de qualité et une histoire qui met du temps à pointer le bout de son nez mais qui donne envie de découvrir la suite.

Reactions: Ass Fan
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes