4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

despaireducer

Aug 15, 2019
View attachment 2432321

Hi, everyone.

I had a horrible February, being sick basically all month. Barely had the strength to do any work at all. My doctor thinks it's nothing serious, and I do feel better for the past few days. But last evening I started writing this post, felt bad and went to bed for a moment to rest my head, and remained there all night. Again better today, even gonna try and do some work after dinner.

The day from the last update is all but done, but I still haven't managed to go and do the variables and stats adjustment that I want to have ready before the next big update.

I want to see how thing will go with my health in the next several days, and then I'll post again with some more concrete plans for the upcoming months.

That's all for now. Stay well, and thanks for sticking with me.

-------
you can stop patreon billing for a while if u r not working.. like Watching my wife dev did..

SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
View attachment 2432321

Hi, everyone.

I had a horrible February, being sick basically all month. Barely had the strength to do any work at all. My doctor thinks it's nothing serious, and I do feel better for the past few days. But last evening I started writing this post, felt bad and went to bed for a moment to rest my head, and remained there all night. Again better today, even gonna try and do some work after dinner.

The day from the last update is all but done, but I still haven't managed to go and do the variables and stats adjustment that I want to have ready before the next big update.

I want to see how thing will go with my health in the next several days, and then I'll post again with some more concrete plans for the upcoming months.

-------
I bet she's blowing Connor.

• Haha
Reactions: BorgiaBou

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Um I wish Dev the best I'm glad the game is still on track not to mention I was already missing some shots of Jess and her tanned sexy ass :love:
How is it on track exactly? It's taking months just to finish the last event.. which was meant to be a part of the last update, so that means this entire update is well past a year in development, This will most likely be the last bit of content we receive this year and 0.60 is probably going to be released next year :LUL:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Ah ok... do you also want an applause from us?
No, the only thing I want is to distract myself this bad news, but if you want to give me a cup of coffee, I'll accept it :KEK:
How is it on track exactly? It's taking months just to finish the last event.. which was meant to be a part of the last update, so that means this entire update is well past a year in development, This will most likely be the last bit of content we receive this year and 0.60 is probably going to be released next year :LUL:
"Fixing" maybe we'll get updates every two years if something doesn't change soon in Hard News like if things are so hard for stoper why doesn't he get a team to help him with that Is it so difficult to get a good team or does he prefer to stick with stubbornness? :HideThePain:
Jess definitely knows what means naughty panties.
Jess has good taste she never disappoints but I always prefer her naked and in stockings :devilish:
I think it’s Parker and she better brought her lube so he can take her anal virginity :love:
It'll have to be a full glass otherwise she's going to get hurt a lot with that elephant trunk Parker :LOL:

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
View attachment 2432321

Hi, everyone.

-------
It is very bad to joke about human health! If Stoper really has health problems, then we must wish him a speedy recovery and good health in the future!

But all this seems like a big big excuse to me! How much time has passed since the last update - two months? And he didn't even start working on new content trying to fix the old one!:mad:

P.S: And thanks for the preview! Instead of a closet with clothes - Stopper showed us the Ass!:ROFLMAO: Is it really hard to show our beloved Jessica in full - first closet now Ass what's next?:ROFLMAO:

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
you can stop patreon billing for a while if u r not working.. like Watching my wife dev did..
He won't, because it's all nothing but lies. He's "sick" every year, and I'm pretty sure it's always around the same time aswell. And the devblogs are always the same. A mysterious "sickness" no other person ever has, and whatever it is apparently doesn't even have a name to it. Only stoper is suddenly falling ill from this to mankind unknown virus, unable to work an entire month or more.

Also quite funny:

Development blog 15th of February
I had a crappy February so far, being sick for two weeks and unable to work. Thankfully it seems to have passed and I'm back in good shape.

Development blog 2nd of March

He was back on track in mid-February after being "sick" for 2+ weeks, just to go back to being "sick" again? That's not how viruses work. Not how a common cold or flu works. Not how covid works. The only thing working like that is the so called "bullshit-syndrome". His "Doctor" said it's nothing serious, huh? That's it? Anyone actually foolish enough to believe this nonsense? NO competent Doctor out there would tell his patient that it's fine or nothing serious when you're going from sick to healthy, back to being sick, to healthy, and sick again. You would be thoroughly tested, and you'd also be told what illness it is that plagues you for that long. Unless...surprise surprise...it's all a bunch of bullshit.

And here's the context (taken from February 2nd development blog);
Translation: I've not done anything since November because I was lazy, even though y'all throw your money at me. Maybe, just maybe, IF I feel like doing something, I'll let you know. Or maybe not. Either way, I'll keep charging you money for absolutely nothing, and I don't give a damn. For now, I'm gonna go have some fun with the RTX4090 you guys paid for. No, not working on JOHN obviously. Farewell!

What do you think this closet rework was for? Stoper is coming up with excuse after excuse, and he's not done anything. The only purpose of these last couple development blogs is to keep the money flowing with the most ridiculous crap you could imagine until he eventually feels like working on the game for another month or two. Exactly the same way he did it for the last update. lol

Or, to sum it up...

- November: Setting up new computer with RTX4090 and doing "maintenance" on the old Computer+GPU. (In other words, nothing. Everyone who has ever set up a Computer knows that this is a matter of hours, maybe a day or two AT MOST)

- December: Didn't work at all and also didn't feel the need to tell his Patrons about it until a comment on Discord appeared in January, where he's very casually told his supporters that he hasn't been working in December. (Without any reasoning, just a quick "oopsie, didn't work")

- January: So this one's hilarious and also sad. Here he told his supporters AGAIN that he had set up his computer and everything was now working and ready, and that he could apparently start working on the next update, or the missing mini-branch. (Probably hasn't done anything here either, except for maybe making plans on how to do nothing without losing support, hence the nonsense development blogs)

- February: The absolute highlight for the current development cycle, with stoper making a post providing a render of a reworked closet nobody gives a damn about. Also been "sick", possibly cursed by a South-American Aztec Shaman of sorts. Or an Alien spaceship landed in his backyard, and one of the silly green guys sneezed right in stopers face, leaving him with an unknown virus. But the doc said it's fine. Still, nothing was achieved in February either.

- March: Recovered from his "sickness". Sick again. Recovered again. Sick again. Jesus, take the wheel. We don't know where this one's going. (Nowhere)

Last edited:

Omiru0094

Jun 19, 2022
View attachment 2432321

Hi, everyone.

-------
Get well soon! Nice ass btw, like the panties

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes