4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well yeah but still nothing, I mean I tried both paths (dom jess and sub jess with parker), I looked into the game's files and that's the only image that I didn't get in that scene. Did I miss something in particular ? Or am I just dumb (you can say it) ?
i guess you are missing some flag/trigger.

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
Well yeah but still nothing, I mean I tried both paths (dom jess and sub jess with parker), I looked into the game's files and that's the only image that I didn't get in that scene. Did I miss something in particular ? Or am I just dumb (you can say it) ?
Image or full scene with related images?

If Image you right day14 ev02-36 is not mentioned in the .rpy file, good catch :)

If image Set Looks like you need a couple of Day 4 Yes and Day 9 or Day13 Yes interactions with Parker:

if "d04parkerNoApology" in choices:
if "d04parkerGrope" in choices:
if "d09parkerHJ" in choices or "d13camperFun" in choices:
if "d09parkerShow" in choices or "d13camperFun" in choices:

Last edited:

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
Thank you sir. I tried all of that but, still got the same outcome though.
Like I stated earlier, you are right the image is not mentioned in the .rpy game code so it was skipped by mistake most probably and will not show up in game. Nice catch on doing your due diligence, most of us (horny gamers) would have not caught it. :giggle:

Reactions: Tulrek

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
How long i need wait for any update?
Last update took almost 10 months, and the current development cycle is going on for 4 months now. Stoper hasn't really done anything from the looks of it. Set up his new computer in November, didn't work in December, set up his computer again in January (lol), been "sick" in February, was still "sick" in March so far.

I have my doubts that there's gonna be an update this year at all. Maybe I'm wrong, we'll see. Fingers crossed I guess?

Mar 9, 2023
Last update took almost 10 months, and the current development cycle is going on for 4 months now. Stoper hasn't really done anything from the looks of it. Set up his new computer in November, didn't work in December, set up his computer again in January (lol), been "sick" in February, was still "sick" in March so far.

I have my doubts that there's gonna be an update this year at all. Maybe I'm wrong, we'll see. Fingers crossed I guess?
Thank you! Sorry for bother.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes