4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

roam;)

Jul 29, 2020
here it is the lesbian only slideshow gif.
View attachment 2454186
If you want to use it as your signature, just right click on it and pick copy image link, then go to your profile (your name) and open signatures then open "insert image" and paste, then just click insert and save. Your welcome
DIRTY Filthy Animal did you made the slideshow with Jessica n other men(except for conner ofcourse) If yes can you pls post it again??.. thanks

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
DIRTY Filthy Animal did you made the slideshow with Jessica n other men(except for conner ofcourse) If yes can you pls post it again??.. thanks
Yes it’s literally right in front of you in my signature, you should be able to copy the image link from it, (don’t think you can do it if your using smartphone or I don’t know how that way)

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
I'm curious, I was playing faithful sharing route and wanted to know does the sharing route only include women or are males included? Or is the cheating route the only one that she has sex with other men?

Reactions: evilkitty97

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
I'm curious, I was playing faithful sharing route and wanted to know does the sharing route only include women or are males included? Or is the cheating route the only one that she has sex with other men?
Are you asking if stopper ah The Connor is gay?

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
No, I'm asking if in the sharing route Jessica has sex with both Connor and another male, i.e. if Connor will share her with another male. I know she will do MFF with Connor, but not if she will do MFM with him.
There is already MFF with Connor and the mayor's secretary (Shani), and a bit with the waitress (Blake). There might be swinging with their neighbors couple but not in the near future.

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
No, I'm asking if in the sharing route Jessica has sex with both Connor and another male, i.e. if Connor will share her with another male. I know she will do MFF with Connor, but not if she will do MFM with him.
No MFM scenes yet, there are hints that the MFM most likely will happen with Jess, Parker and Jack first imho, but not with Connor. Unless there is a Vigilante (Connor) and another male most likely NC ie. Villian coerces Jessica she can only save Vigilante and herself by doing some sexy things to both of them etc. scene, with no reveal of the Vigilante's identity at that point, would also be my wild guess. :devilish:

Reactions: Busted1201

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
There is already MFF with Connor and the mayor's secretary (Shani), and a bit with the waitress (Blake). There might be swinging with their neighbors couple but not in the near future.
Don't forget Jessica/Connor/Heather.

Reactions: DD3DD

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Jun 11, 2020
No MFM scenes yet, there are hints that the MFM most likely will happen with Jess, Parker and Jack first imho, but not with Connor. Unless there is a Vigilante (Connor) and another male most likely NC ie. Villian coerces Jessica she can only save Vigilante and herself by doing some sexy things to both of them etc. scene, with no reveal of the Vigilante's identity at that point, would also be my wild guess. :devilish:
I’m all for Jessica Parker jack 3 some, but I want to see if she’ll show up at the bachelor party as the stripper in a disguise, then she could be cheating right in front of Connor without him knowing :ROFLMAO:
they already had a scene like this in “Lauras lustful secrets” & “Special Request” game too

Last edited:

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i still prefer the sharing faithful route. after all Conner is a good dude who treats Jess like a queen. Jess having fun with other women is hot as fuck esp where she shares those girls with Conner. having Heather teach him to orally please Jess properly was hot as fuck. the pool scene with the black lady i forget her name was also hot. i chose to have the scene be jess and connor while other lady watched. and judging by her reaction to seeing how big Conner's cock is and how Jess enjoys getting railed by him, her curiosity is piqued i think. so if this game ever gets more content there is a new 3some option to explore.
and of course the bj scene with Blake was hot af too. i love Blake she is such a babe. loved having Jess make out with her to get rid of the idiot that was harrassing her in the coffee shop.
just not a fan of sharing Jess with other dudes unless it's a swinging scenario with another couple.
something along the lines of hanging out in a hot tub with a couple where the woman is into Conner while Jess watches and the other dude is sitting there salivating over thinking he gets to fuck Jess. then she blue balls him by just wanting to watch Conner with the other woman. similar to a scene in Babysitters.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Jun 11, 2020
i still prefer the sharing faithful route. after all Conner is a good dude who treats Jess like a queen. Jess having fun with other women is hot as fuck esp where she shares those girls with Conner. having Heather teach him to orally please Jess properly was hot as fuck. the pool scene with the black lady i forget her name was also hot. i chose to have the scene be jess and connor while other lady watched. and judging by her reaction to seeing how big Conner's cock is and how Jess enjoys getting railed by him, her curiosity is piqued i think. so if this game ever gets more content there is a new 3some option to explore.
and of course the bj scene with Blake was hot af too. i love Blake she is such a babe. loved having Jess make out with her to get rid of the idiot that was harrassing her in the coffee shop.
just not a fan of sharing Jess with other dudes unless it's a swinging scenario with another couple.
something along the lines of hanging out in a hot tub with a couple where the woman is into Conner while Jess watches and the other dude is sitting there salivating over thinking he gets to fuck Jess. then she blue balls him by just wanting to watch Conner with the other woman. similar to a scene in Babysitters.
Yeah but atleast in “baby sitters” the wife can swing or fuck other guys if we push her into negative points where Jess almost got fucked by Parker but not quite

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
yeah i have no interest in watching Jess cock tease some old fart just cause they gave him a huge dik. he is a grand dad figure to her and nothing more in my playthroughs. Conner is the only man that Jess fucks in my game. one of the things i do enjoy most about the game is being able to play the game the way i want to. hope Stoper rediscovers his passion for the game and starts to update it regularly again. and if not, there are other games out there to play. and hopefully we can find a girl that looks like Jessica in them. so far haven't really seen another Jess though.

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
There is already MMF, The Connor, The Vigilant & Jess. It's already there, just open your eyes! If you want you could say: The Connor, The Stopper & Jess, would also be true.

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
There is already MMF, The Connor, The Vigilant & Jess. It's already there, just open your eyes! If you want you could say: The Connor, The Stopper & Jess, would also be true.
Opened eyes till my eyeballs popped out... :LOL: but couldn't find it.

Unless Connor has a twin brother who is the Vigilante and who also switches places with Connor from time to time without Jessica knowing, so we might have already seen Jessica have sexy intercourse with another guy (for all your fellow h8rs out there) and just not known it! :ROFLMAO:

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Opened eyes till my eyeballs popped out... :LOL: but couldn't find it.

Unless Connor has a twin brother who is the Vigilante and who also switches places with Connor from time to time without Jessica knowing, so we might have already seen Jessica have sexy intercourse with another guy (for all your fellow h8rs out there) and just not known it! :ROFLMAO:
Obviously he is to fast for you! The Connor is so fast, so he is The Connor & The Vigilant at the same time! And he could also be the stopper at the same time if he wants! Just your eyes are to slow! But Jess feels it! That is why The Connor is enough for her and sometimes she needs to get some taste outside, but she always eats at home! :cool:
Look faster and you'll see it!

• Red Heart
Reactions: DD3DD

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
the build up to Conner being the Vigilante has been pretty obvious. if he isn't however, that would be a surprise to me. and since Jess finds the Vigilante hot, i can see a scene where she meets him and tells him she wants his cock. then Conner takes off the mask and asks her, ok..dear..who else have you been fucking behind my back????

• Haha
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
the build up to Conner being the Vigilante has been pretty obvious. if he isn't however, that would be a surprise to me. and since Jess finds the Vigilante hot, i can see a scene where she meets him and tells him she wants his cock. then Conner takes off the mask and asks her, ok..dear..who else have you been fucking behind my back????
Or... Or.. you know... He doesn't and enjoys fuckin' Jessica as the Vigilante, enjoying the fact she doesn't know.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes