4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

grumpyoldcat

Apr 30, 2020
He spends more time on here deleting posts than working on the game. Yes this post will be deleted and I can smile knowing it had to be read to be deleted.
Wait, really? Huh. Guess I never noticed because I stopped frequenting this thread as much. You get tired of the people who seemingly have nothing better to do than to complain about a game they pirated.

Not_1_Fan

Jun 27, 2021
Can anyone tell me if Jessica mom is side character in game or does dev have any plan to explore her in future.
Saw the last update date.. nevermind

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Can anyone tell me if Jessica mom is side character in game or does dev have any plan to explore her in future.
Saw the last update date.. nevermind
unconfirmed information says there will be content for her; we do not know what and with whom.
the way the game is structured there could be content with everyone.
the problem is only: when.
so I wouldn't worry about other characters for now, it's already very late with those already active in the game

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I don't think there is planned lewd content with her mother or her sister. Not with Jess anyway, it's not an incest game. If Conner cheats on Jess with her sister for instance, I don't think we'll see them having sex.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes