4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020
This is Lara, she works in a television studio. Her boss is keen on her and Lara likes to be taken.

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
need update with jessica sister or her mom
1st The Connor needs to fuck Jess
2nd The Connor needs to fuck Jess
3rd Jess will blow
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
4th they need to fuck another 20x times
5th your update might be considdered
6th Blake becomes a granny
7th Kazanovaromeo dies from happyness

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
to me Conner is a more interesting character than the other males in the game. Christian is never around, Parker is a wrinkled old dude and the mayor is a disgusting fat pig. so Jess is really better off just enjoying the man she has at home and bring him many a gorgeous girl for threesomes.. and since it is likely that Conner is the Vigilante, that also makes him a more interesting character than the others. and i would say for the amount of time Conner is in the game, he is the male protagonist.

grumpyoldcat

Apr 30, 2020
to me Conner is a more interesting character than the other males in the game. Christian is never around, Parker is a wrinkled old dude and the mayor is a disgusting fat pig. so Jess is really better off just enjoying the man she has at home and bring him many a gorgeous girl for threesomes.. and since it is likely that Conner is the Vigilante, that also makes him a more interesting character than the others. and i would say for the amount of time Conner is in the game, he is the male protagonist.
That's your opinion and you're entitled to it. I am actually in that camp that wants to see Jessica succumb to sexual escapades with wrinkled old men and fat pigs.

Different strokes, eh? The internet has them.

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
Jessica could "corrupt" Conner, making him more dominant or more submissive, I could see it happening in the story. Conner could cheat her with her sister, or convice Jessica to watch him banging her sister as a revenge after discovering her adventures with old fart Parker or fat pig Mayor, and she could look and mastubate while hidden (or watching via webcam) or join them in the bedroom after a while. There are really many scenarios that could appear.

Reactions: Tulrek

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
Jessica could "corrupt" Conner, making him more dominant or more submissive, I could see it happening in the story. Conner could cheat her with her sister, or convice Jessica to watch him banging her sister as a revenge after discovering her adventures with old fart Parker or fat pig Mayor, and she could look and mastubate while hidden (or watching via webcam) or join them in the bedroom after a while. There are really many scenarios that could appear.
Don't forget the mom there !!

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Everything sounds good. Not that easy though, since jessica is the MC. In order to implement this skillfully, the game should perhaps be multi MC, so that we then make some decisions from Connor's point of view.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes