4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Savilesavile

Jun 15, 2020
View attachment 2432321

Hi, everyone.

I had a horrible February, being sick basically all month. Barely had the strength to do any work at all. My doctor thinks it's nothing serious, and I do feel better for the past few days. But last evening I started writing this post, felt bad and went to bed for a moment to rest my head, and remained there all night. Again better today, even gonna try and do some work after dinner.

The day from the last update is all but done, but I still haven't managed to go and do the variables and stats adjustment that I want to have ready before the next big update.

I want to see how thing will go with my health in the next several days, and then I'll post again with some more concrete plans for the upcoming months.

That's all for now. Stay well, and thanks for sticking with me.

-------
This guy is funny

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
He spends more time on here deleting posts than working on the game. Yes this post will be deleted and I can smile knowing it had to be read to be deleted.
Mine have already been deleted several times, not even that's why I complain lol
This is real embarrassing to read but someone must tell you: do you understand that Stoper is not among the moderators of this forum? This is a pirate forum with its own moderators and rules.

OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020
This is Lara, she works in a television studio. Her boss is keen on her and Lara likes to be taken.

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
need update with jessica sister or her mom
1st The Connor needs to fuck Jess
2nd The Connor needs to fuck Jess
3rd Jess will blow
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
4th they need to fuck another 20x times
5th your update might be considdered
6th Blake becomes a granny
7th Kazanovaromeo dies from happyness

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
to me Conner is a more interesting character than the other males in the game. Christian is never around, Parker is a wrinkled old dude and the mayor is a disgusting fat pig. so Jess is really better off just enjoying the man she has at home and bring him many a gorgeous girl for threesomes.. and since it is likely that Conner is the Vigilante, that also makes him a more interesting character than the others. and i would say for the amount of time Conner is in the game, he is the male protagonist.

grumpyoldcat

Apr 30, 2020
to me Conner is a more interesting character than the other males in the game. Christian is never around, Parker is a wrinkled old dude and the mayor is a disgusting fat pig. so Jess is really better off just enjoying the man she has at home and bring him many a gorgeous girl for threesomes.. and since it is likely that Conner is the Vigilante, that also makes him a more interesting character than the others. and i would say for the amount of time Conner is in the game, he is the male protagonist.
That's your opinion and you're entitled to it. I am actually in that camp that wants to see Jessica succumb to sexual escapades with wrinkled old men and fat pigs.

Different strokes, eh? The internet has them.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes