4.10 star(s) 185 Votes

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
Jessica could "corrupt" Conner, making him more dominant or more submissive, I could see it happening in the story. Conner could cheat her with her sister, or convice Jessica to watch him banging her sister as a revenge after discovering her adventures with old fart Parker or fat pig Mayor, and she could look and mastubate while hidden (or watching via webcam) or join them in the bedroom after a while. There are really many scenarios that could appear.

Reactions: Tulrek

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
Jessica could "corrupt" Conner, making him more dominant or more submissive, I could see it happening in the story. Conner could cheat her with her sister, or convice Jessica to watch him banging her sister as a revenge after discovering her adventures with old fart Parker or fat pig Mayor, and she could look and mastubate while hidden (or watching via webcam) or join them in the bedroom after a while. There are really many scenarios that could appear.
Don't forget the mom there !!

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Everything sounds good. Not that easy though, since jessica is the MC. In order to implement this skillfully, the game should perhaps be multi MC, so that we then make some decisions from Connor's point of view.

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
I know for a fact that all you get in the next update is a little 10% teasing, 89% blue balling and 1% action. The only guy who gets to have that 1% is none other than Connor. Dev loves him a lot and can't bear to see his wife getting drilled by someone else.

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Everything sounds good. Not that easy though, since jessica is the MC. In order to implement this skillfully, the game should perhaps be multi MC, so that we then make some decisions from Connor's point of view.
It's time to correct that, the MC is The Connor, it just not revealed yet!
Next he will fuck Mr. Parker, the Major as everyone is requesting.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
1679243197798.png

Hi, everyone.

The past two weeks have been good. My health is still not at 100%, but I managed to work well. Some neat looking images in this final part of the in-game day, and two good animations. Really worth checking, even if you're not interested in the scenes and characters involved.

The content for the end of the day is done, but I decided to just add it to the next major update and not release it alone. So I'm moving on to the next day and the new events in it.

I hope this week I recover completely and finally manage to take advantage of the duel rig setup.

Stay safe, and thanks for sticking with me.

-----------

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
View attachment 2479923

Hi, everyone.

The past two weeks have been good. My health is still not at 100%, but I managed to work well. Some neat looking images in this final part of the in-game day, and two good animations. Really worth checking, even if you're not interested in the scenes and characters involved.

The content for the end of the day is done, but I decided to just add it to the next major update and not release it alone. So I'm moving on to the next day and the new events in it.

I hope this week I recover completely and finally manage to take advantage of the duel rig setup.

-----------
So basically its Christmas....OK

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
View attachment 2479923

Hi, everyone.

-----------
It’s been so long since I’ve paid attention to this game I couldn’t guess whats in the next update (well I’ll guess the unneeded inclusion of a sex scene with the husband/bf will be a thing again) is there anything I can bookmark for plans Stoper has in the upcoming releases?

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
View attachment 2479923

Hi, everyone.

-----------
October
:sleep:

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
View attachment 2479923

Hi, everyone.

-----------
Ass again! :LOL:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Lezgin and Pogo123

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
View attachment 2479923

Hi, everyone.

-----------
Glad to hear that the dev is feeling better and is able to work on the game again but I really don't understand why the dev has decided to sit on an update that is already complete.
I have a question. Is it sick people becoming game developers? Or does game development undermine immunity?
Some game devs just naturally fall ill especially if they've been at work for years. Others use bad health as an excuse as to why they haven't been working.(due to poor planning, burnout etc.)

It is hard to argue against this point especially when the last update was at least 4 months ago, the dev has been battling illness during this time and shows nothing from the update to show that work has been done.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes