4.10 star(s) 185 Votes

dreamfdr

Mar 21, 2019
Some game devs just naturally fall ill especially if they've been at work for years. Others use bad health as an excuse as to why they haven't been working.(due to poor planning, burnout etc.)
It's hard for me to imagine. Despite the fact that I worked as a high-altitude fitter for five years, and then for 10 years I have been leading a sedentary lifestyle as a programmer. I sometimes sneeze in autumn and winter. But it seems to me that if I try to develop visual novels, it is better to write a will right away.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Glad to hear that the dev is feeling better and is able to work on the game again but I really don't understand why the dev has decided to sit on an update that is already complete.
Because he hasn't done anything. It's nonsense. He could easily provide his patrons with new available content which is supposed to conclude the current day if there was any, but he's got nothing, and so he's just lying. That's my opinion anyway.

He could release available content for his supporters to play around with while working on the next update, which is most likely gonna take another 9+ months until release. You know, because these people are paying him money month after month...for nothing? Pretty sure what you read in this new devblog are simply his "plans", not what he's actually got in store.

There is absolutely zero reason to hold it back. Why would you tell your supporters about finished content concluding the day, and in the same sentence tell them that they won't get jack shit as you decided to work on the next update, releasing everything together instead? Because you've got nothing to release. Simple as that.

The past two weeks have been good. My health is still not at 100%, but I managed to work well.

I hope this week I recover completely and finally manage to take advantage of the duel rig setup.
If you can work well, what's stopping you from using the mentioned dual-rig setup? What a bunch of nonsense is this? If I was a patron, I'd feel like he's mocking me. None of his supporters can actually be this naive to think that there's nothing wrong with his ridiculous statements.

Anyway, I didn't expect anything else from his new development blog.

grumpyoldcat

Apr 30, 2020
None of his supporters can actually be this naive to think that there's nothing wrong with his ridiculous statements.
Actually, yes they can. Think about it. They are the same lemmings who AI art peddlers depend on when they decide all their "hard work" can be put behind a subscription/paywall.

These are the types of people who somehow fart their way through cyberspace with about as much common sense as a child. And instead of smelling a rat, they smell roses and just smile brainlessly at all the pretty colors that shoddy VN developers throw at them.

And they pay for it.

umby

May 27, 2017
View attachment 2479923

Hi, everyone.

The past two weeks have been good. My health is still not at 100%, but I managed to work well. Some neat looking images in this final part of the in-game day, and two good animations. Really worth checking, even if you're not interested in the scenes and characters involved.

The content for the end of the day is done, but I decided to just add it to the next major update and not release it alone. So I'm moving on to the next day and the new events in it.

I hope this week I recover completely and finally manage to take advantage of the duel rig setup.

Stay safe, and thanks for sticking with me.

-----------
That is practically. The update is so small. It has been decided to move it to the next update and in the meantime it shows us some spicy images, just to make us feel good but please come on.

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
That is practically. The update is so small. It has been decided to move it to the next update and in the meantime it shows us some spicy images, just to make us feel good but please come on.

D2taA

Oct 24, 2020
to me Conner is a more interesting character than the other males in the game. Christian is never around, Parker is a wrinkled old dude and the mayor is a disgusting fat pig. so Jess is really better off just enjoying the man she has at home and bring him many a gorgeous girl for threesomes.. and since it is likely that Conner is the Vigilante, that also makes him a more interesting character than the others. and i would say for the amount of time Conner is in the game, he is the male protagonist.
Dude,grow up, that the silliest shit I've read today. At first I taught you were fucking around but I actually think you believe what you wrote.

Reactions: Wolfje61 and LSC82

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Dude,grow up, that the silliest shit I've read today. At first I taught you were fucking around but I actually think you believe what you wrote.
He has realized The Connor is the only Alpha in this game and Jess loves Alphas and plays with the others..... As an Alpha The Connor knows there is no other dick that really matters. Only Beta, Zetas and Omicrons are afraid their women would run away!

1ZeRat

Apr 19, 2018
View attachment 2479923

Hi, everyone.

The past two weeks have been good. My health is still not at 100%, but I managed to work well. Some neat looking images in this final part of the in-game day, and two good animations. Really worth checking, even if you're not interested in the scenes and characters involved.

The content for the end of the day is done, but I decided to just add it to the next major update and not release it alone. So I'm moving on to the next day and the new events in it.

-----------
zzz.jpg

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: DD3DD

johnsmith066

Jan 21, 2022
View attachment 2479923

Hi, everyone.

-----------
Might need to change the games name from "Jessica O'Neill's Hard News" into "stoperArt's health update"

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes