4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
What is with the hubby being a "vigilante"?
Last time I played this was last year, there was no such thing.

This game really is a TMNT parody?
I thought the O'Neil journalist setup was just a coincidence?

If this game is really going to focus on storytelling, get rid of the nonsensical vigilante/reporter cliche.
We all know what is going to happen so no mysteries there, unless you havent seen TMNT yet lol

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
What is with the hubby being a "vigilante"?
Last time I played this was last year, there was no such thing.

This game really is a TMNT parody?
I thought the O'Neil journalist setup was just a coincidence?

If this game is really going to focus on storytelling, get rid of the nonsensical vigilante/reporter cliche.
We all know what is going to happen so no mysteries there, unless you havent seen TMNT yet lol
evilkitty97 Firstly...

I didn't see the whole TMNT O'Neil Vigilante connect o_O

Secondly, have you seen the new ?

• Haha
Reactions: evilkitty97

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Last update took almost 10 months, and the current development cycle is going on for 4 months now. Stoper hasn't really done anything from the looks of it. Set up his new computer in November, didn't work in December, set up his computer again in January (lol), been "sick" in February, was still "sick" in March so far.

I have my doubts that there's gonna be an update this year at all. Maybe I'm wrong, we'll see. Fingers crossed I guess?
This made me laugh honestly , but it is sad actually.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
the build up to Conner being the Vigilante has been pretty obvious. if he isn't however, that would be a surprise to me. and since Jess finds the Vigilante hot, i can see a scene where she meets him and tells him she wants his cock. then Conner takes off the mask and asks her, ok..dear..who else have you been fucking behind my back????
Maybe Jessica can use outfit like this for the strip show.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes