VN Ren'Py Jessica O'Neil's Hard News [v0.65 BETA] [stoperArt]

4.10 star(s) 191 Votes

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Did you previously talk to him about seen the hobo looking at you in the alley and seen Heather and Chrsitian when you take back your phone ?
Might help.
No, i have choosen the other two options... now i try to replay the game from the beginning, selecting these choices :)

Reactions: fahad_jameel

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I can't activate the "hotwife path" written in the walkthrough... i have followed the "parker slow temptation" and done the lapdance with Naomi, but Jessica don't tell Conner about the lap dance before they have sex.
How to activate it?
Did you previously talk to him about seen the hobo looking at you in the alley and seen Heather and Chrsitian when you take back your phone ?
Might help.
No, i have choosen the other two options... now i try to replay the game from the beginning, selecting these choices :)
Now it works, thanks :)

Reactions: Tulrek

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
stoper worked for LOP. so what is the meaning of your message?
I don't know about work but knew about ranting so when cxx said L&P, I thought that L&P firing him might just be the reason why Stoper kept coming on AWAM forum and calling the game out.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019

Hi, everyone.
For a long time I've been trying to update Jessica's character model to a newer base figure, but it never looked right. Basically Jessica's character is using an old figure (Genesis 3), and there's no longer new content for it (clothes, hair models, etc...). I'm able to convert clothes to the older figure, but they don't work perfectly and that creates extra work in cleaning the issues that show up during posing. I tried converting the entire character and even individual morphs, but she looked different and there were conversion issues as well. This time I decided to dial in and sculpt from zero and try to match the character that way. And I think it ended up quite nicely. This is comparison between the original Genesis 3 version, and Genesis 9. There are still some slight differences that I may try to polish down the line, but I think they won't be noticeable outside of this close side-by-side comparison. For now I'll make some pinups with the model, just to see how it feels.
I'm working on the next update and it's going well, that's all I can say at the moment. Hopefully it comes out much faster than the last one.
Have fun, and thanks for the support.

pedroDlara

Aug 10, 2022
This DEV is a figure!!! The game even has a good base of ideas and provides a lot of hooks for changing the repertoire. But his previous post gives me the idea that he is in love with the male character who is the protagonist's partner. Now leave the story aside because you are very concerned about makeup, aesthetics, hair and some combinations of clothes... I notice a movement in the consumption of this entertainment now in a different way, if DEV stalls, procrastinating will lose investors and reputation will soon have two ways to abandon the game and change the nickname but maintaining the same modus operandi. Or understand the minimum supply and demand. If you want to grow in this business, it’s not enough to know, you have to make it happen.

4.10 star(s) 191 Votes